Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Agreed I picked that up today as well I love it, it's definitely worth another play through.
    Or 2 ... or 3. Yeah picked it up too and the game feels even better with the PS4 controller and the improved graphics. Time flies by anyway but I kinda miss Destiny because I loved the beta.

Deleted
    Endgame is only the beginning!

New article/video that sheds some light at endgame content. Some pretty interesting stuff. check it out.
    http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/07/3...ning-ign-first

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No matchmaking for the "raids" to keep them challenging is a commendable ideal, but i don't even have 5 friends that will play Destiny, never mind 5 of them that will be online at the same time to do a raid.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another game I won't buy because of console asshattery.

Yeah honestly I don't have any "console friends"... So it's sort of a bummer. I guess you have to go on forums or something and meet people? lol.

Deleted

new video showing lvl 29 titan in action (sadly on low level mobs).
    but pause it at 1:10, we have confirmation of how te get motes of light that lets you level up past 20.

I always thought it's some sort of currency, a reward for completing endgame activities, but it's basicly paragon levels.

any pretty disappointed about the raids not having a match making system, i dont have 2 friends on psn that will be playing destiny so wont beable to do the raids :/ bungie has screw me out of a part of the game . wouldnt be so bad is they werent so lazy and were to add a ingame chat system but they cant even do that..

anyon e making a clan for psn destiny pm the link to your group id love to join.
    Last edited by Isoz; 2014-07-31 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    can xbox 360 players play with xbox one players? because most of my friends have got xbox one, and i don't. also, i probably only have about 3 friends that would even play destiny so finding a raid team will suck. hopefuly will be able to find other players to raid with on forums and such. maybe they need a guild/clan system in destiny so raiders can easily find each other. and yeah the game really needs in game text chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post

but pause it at 1:10, we have confirmation of how te get motes of light that lets you level up past 20.

I always thought it's some sort of currency, a reward for completing endgame activities, but it's basicly paragon levels.

i don't even understand what those motes of light are, it kept coming up in the event log while i was playing "you have generated one mote of light" cool, what is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    can xbox 360 players play with xbox one players? because most of my friends have got xbox one, and i don't. also, i probably only have about 3 friends that would even play destiny so finding a raid team will suck. hopefuly will be able to find other players to raid with on forums and such. maybe they need a guild/clan system in destiny so raiders can easily find each other. and yeah the game really needs in game text chat.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't even understand what those motes of light are, it kept coming up in the event log while i was playing "you have generated one mote of light" cool, what is it?
    first of all - no there's no cross play between x360 and xone (same as PS3 and PS4)
    in the beta you couldn't get motes of light, it's only lvl 20 stuff, it was orbs of light, generated by your kills using supers.
    You couldn;t pick up orbs generated by yourself, only other players (even people not in your fireteam) What that do is fill up your super bar.

Deleted
    first of all - no there's no cross play between x360 and xone (same as PS3 and PS4)
    in the beta you couldn't get motes of light, it's only lvl 20 stuff, it was orbs of light, generated by your kills using supers.
    You couldn;t pick up orbs generated by yourself, only other players (even people not in your fireteam) What that do is fill up your super bar.

aha, thanks for clearing that up!saw it come up a few times while in the strike mission thing, didn't know what it meant!

also, did anyone else think the loading screens, and waiting screens on xbox 360 were really long? not being next gen sucks :P
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2014-07-31 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted

Looks like Mobs kinda scale to your level damage wise? That level 2´s shouldn't even scratch the Titan with his armor rating. Normally it would be like in WoW where you could stand still for like 2 hours with your max level character and the level 2 mobs still wouldn't have managed to kill you.

These mobs didn't do that much damage to my level 8 hunter so I was kinda shocked how hard they hit that Titan even tho he has 1600 armor. It also took a while to kill these basic mobs with that weapon. Normally it would be a one-shot (it took 3 shots to kill that level 2 Dreg!!)
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2014-08-01 at 08:08 AM.

I had almost imagined the Light stat was in essence Destiny's version of "hit and expertise" (without a hardcap), not needed for pvp, but required for doing more damage against higher level mobs.
    Last edited by 87Octane; 2014-08-01 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    No matchmaking for the "raids" to keep them challenging is a commendable ideal, but i don't even have 5 friends that will play Destiny, never mind 5 of them that will be online at the same time to do a raid.
    Yeah, hopefully Bungie backtracks on this decision. If not, then I guess we'll just have to find some random people on the forums or in-game in order to do this content.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    I will guarantee you it will end up going to matchmaking. That or make friends in the game....that's the whole point. Granted they do need to do something about communication in the game.

I enjoyed the beta and fully intend on getting the game. But for a social game, it lacks almost any kind of communication system to use for it. It is a big weakness for the game. I hope they rectify that issue.

Deleted
    is there even voice chat in the game? i didn't anyone talk at all, and i dont have an xbox microphone to test it with

I only have 2 friends on my PSN account, but I am totally willing to look on other websites like Bungie to add more people who are looking for others to raid with

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is there even voice chat in the game? i didn't anyone talk at all, and i dont have an xbox microphone to test it with
    I have a feeling the voice chat will be changed. It was one of the issues that was brought up the most during the beta. I'm hoping they make it so there's options to turn voice chat on/off in different areas, but right now there's nothing unless you're in a party (maybe a fireteam?). I don't think you can even chat with other people on your team in pvp unless they're in your party.

I also expect the community will come up with something to find players for raids. It happened with GW2 dungeons.

Deleted
    best places to look for other players for raids will either be some fansite, official forums or maybe reddit.

Destiny better have a long life cycle from all this development time. I'll be coming home from overseas a few months after release.