Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

New Engineering Mount - Sky Claw

Do want!

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/139192-sky-claw#16562-16577

Seems it requires no vendor reagent, possibly to combat duping exploits as now the expense is in the raw materials. Also Stabilized Lightning Source will have a 1 day cooldown to craft. Looks awesome though!

Sounds too easy and cheap honestly, there has got to be a catch of some sort...

like you have to be exalted with one of the new 5.2 factions or something before you can buy the pattern.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Sounds too easy and cheap honestly, there has got to be a catch of some sort...

like you have to be exalted with one of the new 5.2 factions or something before you can buy the pattern.
    30 days of daily CD from BS and Alch? I don't call that cheap. Glad I have BS, Alch and Eng maxed so imma get me that mount.

90 spirit of harmony, too cheap?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    90 spirit of harmony, too cheap?
    Looks like it's just 30 Stabilized Lightning Source and 30 Living Steel.

who said its engineering mount? according to tooltip - its required Blacksmith Hammer to make, so looks like its BS mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yakuz View Post
    who said its engineering mount? according to tooltip - its required Blacksmith Hammer to make, so looks like its BS mount.
    Lots of Engineering stuff needs a Blacksmith Hammer and Anvil...

Deleted
    Engineering mounts have always required a Blacksmith Hammer. Also Stabilized Lightning Source is an engineering BoP crafted item.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that engineers use blacksmith hammers to make their items too?
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Engineering mounts have always required a Blacksmith Hammer. Also Stabilized Lightning Source is an engineering BoP crafted item.
    Ah, alright, I thought it was Blacksmithing - couldn't find where it was from just now but a guildie told me a while back Blacksmithing would get a daily CD item that required Ghost Iron

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Looks like it's just 30 Stabilized Lightning Source and 30 Living Steel.
    30 living steel became cheap? When did that happen?

Might as well make it an alchemy mount.

I dislike that they're continuing with this stupid continued reliance upon alchemy to craft anything decent for both Engineering and Blacksmithing. Did they decide things like Titansteel were just not inefficient enough for them?
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-02-13 at 09:30 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

oh, didint check that before... so my bs gonna retired.

Wait what? does this mount grap my ass and fly with me around? hanging in there with the drowning animation?
    13/13

Monk

This thing is gonna be fucking comical

Cant wait

I believe your character transforms into this thing?

Deleted
    oh, didint check that before... so my bs gonna retired.
    BS will be able to make the TBC Epic Weapons that got removed again, so my Pala will be happy

Yup I've already gathered up the ghost iron and living steel to make this and the pet, I hope when you pick people up with it it actually looks like they're being picked up by one of those crane games, but I look forward to being disappointed when it's a generic sitting on a mount animation.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks awesome, I have around 23-25 Living steel sitting on my alchemy toon, as really 380g/bar wasn't worth selling, But the stabilized lightning will make it take ages anyway lol Unless you ofcourse round up lots of spirits that you can use to power craft them like alchemy can with Living steel^^

This may be cheap if you can make the mats yourself but that isn't the issue.

It will take a long time because of the huge amount of mats needed Ghost Iron Ore × 600 Black Trillium Ore × 180 White Trillium Ore × 180 Mote of Harmony × 900

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    This may be cheap if you can make the mats yourself but that isn't the issue.

It will take a long time because of the huge amount of mats needed Ghost Iron Ore × 600 Black Trillium Ore × 180 White Trillium Ore × 180 Mote of Harmony × 900
    To clear up any confusion it doesn't actually require Spirits of Harmony or Trillium Ore, those are just the mats required for crafting 30 x Living Steel if using an alchemists "Riddle of Steel".