Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Get the secord book in the Cartoon History of the universe series. The whole second section is basically about the first and most exciting years of Chinese History. Why Confucian philosophy is so influential in Chinese politics today, the rise of the first great emperors and dynasties, etc... All in sourced, comic book form!

Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    Get the secord book in the Cartoon History of the universe series. The whole second section is basically about the first and most exciting years of Chinese History. Why Confucian philosophy is so influential in Chinese politics today, the rise of the first great emperors and dynasties, etc... All in sourced, comic book form!
    Thanks man but I really don't think a comic book would be accepted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Thanks man but I really don't think a comic book would be accepted.
    Could use the sources though, if it has that. Like, if it's a physical book, go to the work cited page, write down info, and do some research with that.

Anyways, sorry I'm giving common sense advice like that. Would like to help, but not quite knowledgeable about the subject.
    Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2013-02-14 at 10:03 PM.

I wouldn't recommend using it as a source, even though it is completely factual. It would mainly be good for helping you learn more, and the sources it uses (which you can use) are all solid. Carl Sagan even endorsed the series (he was alive when it came out).

Great series in general. If you like History, and comedy, I suggest picking it up. And yes, it is in fact "The Cartoon history of the Universe". Took Larry Connick 30 years to complete it, and it has 5 chronological books, and stacked up, it creates a pile about a foot high.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should write a paper about how Mao basically killed 50 million people.
    Live Free...