Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Side thought since someone brought up Fistful of Dollars. Maybe Wrathion's encouraging the war so that the Alliance and Horde have to co-operate in the next Legion invasion due to being unable to field enough warm bodies to come up with a working campaign on their own.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Side thought since someone brought up Fistful of Dollars. Maybe Wrathion's encouraging the war so that the Alliance and Horde have to co-operate in the next Legion invasion due to being unable to field enough warm bodies to come up with a working campaign on their own.
    Sorry, but i cant see how that would make sense? If he wanted that, wouldn't he just eliminate the leaders opposing a truce until they cooperate? Killing half of a possible army to stop the legion is a horrible plan when u can kill off the weeds instead.

I like your theory OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Sorry, but i cant see how that would make sense? If he wanted that, wouldn't he just eliminate the leaders opposing a truce until they cooperate? Killing half of a possible army to stop the legion is a horrible plan when u can kill off the weeds instead.
    Killing off the soldiers like the two generals in the 5.1 daily zones who would never agree to a ceasefire removes the problem elements, and putting the factions in a situation where it's 'work together or die' can get the hardliners who aren't quite over the edge to reassess things (like the night elves did at Hyjal).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djolisimo View Post
    He gives us some powerful items, but mere trinkets for him.

To me, it is painfully obvious no one should have any business with this guy. Both the Horde and the Alliance are stupid for doing his bidding.
    Yes and this is why I have refused to do any of his quests! So when you all have your precious legendary's and he destroys the world I will be there, ready to point my finger and say "I told you so!"

At what cost, at.. what.. cost..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unzul22 View Post
    Its pretty obvious he's a templar...
    Will Anduin become an assassin and assassinate him with a hidden blade?

I think he's looking out for Azeroth as a whole and is doing an end justify the means. I think the first 2 parts of the questline are him judging the worthiness of both the Horde and the Alliance and is deciding who is capable of defending Azeroth.

Lawful Evil at worst, very, very intelligent Chaotic Neutral at best....
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaotic Neutral.

I don't want him to turn into a Mary Sue.
    I just hope Blizzard develops him into this badass who walks the fine line between good & evil.
    The guy has so much potential for that.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Chaotic Neutral.

I don't want him to turn into a Mary Sue.
    I just hope Blizzard develops him into this badass who walks the fine line between good & evil.
    The guy has so much potential for that.
    I believe that's the point. He's very suspicious and needs to be watched.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What do you think we're doing for him in 5.1?

Anyway, some form of non-lawful neutral seems most accurate to me. He's not exactly good, but he's not purely working for his own interests, either, and he's certainly not following the law.

I think he's actually good. It'd be way too obvious for him to be evil in the end. I think he's having the horde and alliance fight to in the end join together and end the war. He knows that to have even the slightest chance at beating the legion, azeroth needs to unite. He may see the grand scheme of things. He MIGHT just be out for himself, but he knows there won't be a future if the horde/alliance don't join forces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    What do you think we're doing for him in 5.1?

Anyway, some form of non-lawful neutral seems most accurate to me. He's not exactly good, but he's not purely working for his own interests, either, and he's certainly not following the law.
    I know that which is why i said what i said. Wrathion doesn't want us to kill half of Azeroth. Just the stubborn ones who refuse to work together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    Pecking Order
    eyes in the darkness D:
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    in this case, it's more of a case of gameplay versus lore. Wrathion wants an united azeroth against the invasion that's coming, like what happened in Warcraft 3. however, with Garrosh and Varian, you're not likely to have that, since both of these want to see the other race dead for atrocities commited to their brethren.
    Ofcourse he wants a united Azeroth before the demon invasion comes. Demons would probably win the invasion if we don't unite. And then Wrathion can't control us, but the demons do. If Demons has Azeroth Wrathion himself would be in danger as well. He doesn't want that, cause he wanna be in charge of Azeroth stepping in his father's footsteps. I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is the usual villain who appears to be a friend 90% of the movie and reveals his intentions at the end.

He will be the final boss of the expansion.

Wrathion appeared in Pandaria and sought help of remnants of Y'Shaarj.

He is now Sha of Wrath embodied, 7th and main Sha.

You heard it first here, folks!