Deleted

Technical Help about setup

Hello,

After a long search I decided and ordered some parts for upgrade like below. I usually play WoW (25m raiding) and Diablo/AC3/Skyrim but my prio is want to raid with high/ultra settings.

- Intel i5 3570k CPU (Socket-LGA1155, Quad Core, 3.4GHz, 6MB, 77W)
    - Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler
    - MSI Z77A-G45 Mainboard
    - MSI GeForce GTX 660Ti 2GB PhysX CUDA (PCI-Express 3.0, "Power Edition", DL-DVI-D+DL-DVI-I, HDMI, DP, 1019MHz)
    - 2x Western Digital® Desktop Blue 1TB (SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3.0), 64MB, 7200RPM, 3.5")
    - Crucial DDR3 BallistiX Elite 16GB KIT (16GB kit (4GBx4), 1600MHz, 1.5V, CL8-8-8-24)

Also I have 120 GB Corsair SSD (Force Series GT SATA 6 Gb/s (SATA3.0), 555MB/515MB/s read/write) which Windows 7 x64 and World of Warcraft Installed...

I ordered 2 pieces of HDD to make Raid 0 without SSD to get better performance on other games and stuff. But Motherboard has 2 x SATA 3.0 slots which can 6GB/sec data transfer. Other SATA ports are not 3.0. And I have 3x SATA 3.0 supported drives. How do you suggest me to connect HDD/SSD? I was thinking to make RAID 0 with 2 SATA HDD. If I connect SSD to one SATA 3.0 and one HDD to other SATA 3.0 port and other HDD to normal SATA port, when I make RAID 0 with 2 HDD (which one is plugged in SATA 3, other is not) can I get good performance? Or is it better to have that HDD at SATA 3.0 as alone? I am confused about it. Or maybe connect 2xHDD to SATA 3.0 and make RAID 0 and connect SSD to normal? Which setup can I get maximum performance? How should you do if you were instead of me?

Also I can be glad if you give your suggestions about parts. I read many topics in forums to get idea about parts before order. I was so confused about Graphic card between HD7950 and GTX660ti. At some benchmarks HD7950 looks better but as my prio is Worlf of Warcraft, so I had to choose GTX.

Thanks,

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure SATA II (3Gb/s) is all you need for mechanical drives (HDD), as in they won't see any benefits from running on SATA III (6Gb/s). So SSD in SATA III, HDD any port.

As far as i know there is no mechanical HDD can reach SATA3 speed which is 600MB/s or even on SATA2 speed 300MB/s ,so there is no need to use it on SATA3 port