[Resto] 5.2 Valor Items

Seeing as they are not resetting valor in 5.2 I decided that I needed to plan what upgrades were available and at what reps. I know this is fairly easy to get but hey-ho hope its of use feel free to correct mistakes. I hope this helps people plan what valor they have available for item upgrades and how much they need to save for new items, if anyone knows the speed you can get rep please can you let me know.

Neutral
    Mender's Battletags - 1250 VP

Friendly
    Hearthfire Armwraps -1250 VP
    Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault - 1750 VP
    Ring of the Shado-Pan Assault - 1250 VP
    Signet of the Shado-Pan Assault - 1250 VP
    Note only one of the two rings can be equipped

Honored
    Dreamweaver Drape- 1250 VP
    Gloves of Enduring Renewal- 1750 VP
    Trousers of Waning Shadow- 2250 VP

Revered
    Martiean's Splitleaf Girdle - 1750 VP
    Raiment of Silent Stars - 2250 VP

Exalted
    Heartroot Shoulderguards - 1750 VP

The question is, how long it's going to take us to reach friendly.
    Edit: Thanks for the list

Quote Originally Posted by Syri277 View Post
    The question is, how long it's going to take us to reach friendly.
    Edit: Thanks for the list
    This is all that I have seen about it.

Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Actually there are items at each reputation, even neutral, and getting to Friendly is (I believe) essentially just a single boss kill. It ramps up from there obviously, but you will have stuff to spend Valor on pretty quickly.
    Source
    Last edited by Migraine; 2013-02-13 at 03:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Soothing Talisman of the Shado-pan Assault provides regen comparable to non-upgraded H Spirits of the Sun and has more Intellect. If you don't have Spirits or Relic and are looking for an upgrade it may be worth your while. Horridon's Last Grasp will probably be the regen trinket for this tier, but we still have yet to know what the ICD of it is.
    I blog about Resto Druid stuff at WTS Heals.

When I was looking at it earlier upgraded spirits of the sun's regen was better at the loss of 40 int and upgraded relics regen was on par but 200 int behind.

If I remember correctly the shado-pan trinket is the equivalent of 1468 static spirit if you use it on cd. Fight length is always a consideration though.

Quote Originally Posted by Migraine View Post
    When I was looking at it earlier upgraded spirits of the sun's regen was better at the loss of 40 int and upgraded relics regen was on par but 200 int behind.
    That's only for HEROIC spirits of the sun. This upgraded twice is the only trinket currently available that is better than the new VP one. Soothing Talisman flat out beats DMC and normal mode trinkets.

Yeah heroic was what I was looking at, I also said that the DMC was not as good, perhaps by me saying that the regen was on par confused you?