Sennheiser PC 350 special edition headset

Hey guys is anyone have tried these headset didn't find much review on it.

Thanks
    Last edited by SuperKW; 2013-02-13 at 03:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKW View Post
    Hey guys is anyone have tried these headset didn't find much review on it.

Thanks
    Because it was more or less just released, it's basically the same as the 350 with some quality of life improvements like mute when you flip the mic and other small adjustments, it's also a closed design unlike the 360.

~2:10

10+ Year Old Account
    @notarget, if you want to add that timestamp to the vid, add #t=2m10s to the url

Deleted
    It's all worth watching, thx though

Just ordered a pair based on this review. I'll be connecting mine to Creative Labs Soundblaster Zx, the reviewer used a Soundblaster Z

I cant post links yet but go to Gadgetreview.com

This is how they summarised the review...

Editor Rating: Excellent

Bottom Line: Sennheiser’s new PC 350 Special Edition Gaming Headset is a marvel. They do more than any decent stereo headphones have a right to do. Performance, comfort and looks go without a hitch. Just be seated when the cashier reads back that price.

Pros

Performance belies the stereo audio limit Simple and comfortable Closed back and virtually silent Amazingly comfortable Collapsible design
    Cons

Pricier than most stereo solutions Mic can be intrusive
    Last edited by Shamthor; 2013-02-20 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you really like having a mic on your headphones, I'd argue you get a better deal out of a pair of Sennheiser HD598s and a desktop mic. Or if you are using onboard sound, a SoundBlaster Z, which comes with a Mic, and a pair of HD558s. A little pricier, but the audio quality on the PC350 headset won't be realized with onboard audio.