What is with the login timer here?

I really hate how frequently mmo-champion disconnects me.

I'm not visiting other sites and not away from my device for any length of time, I'm catching up on news or reading discussions... But whenever I am finally ready to post or respond I have to re-log in because the site has disconnected me. It's beyond annoying.

Scarab Lord
    So check the little box that keeps you logged in.
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedcandy View Post
    all laptops are stolen to a certain degree

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    I really hate how frequently mmo-champion disconnects me.

I'm not visiting other sites and not away from my device for any length of time, I'm catching up on news or reading discussions... But whenever I am finally ready to post or respond I have to re-log in because the site has disconnected me. It's beyond annoying.
    From what 'device' are you visiting? I never had any problems like that ever on my PC.

This annoyed me alot, but if you check the "remember me" box then your problems shall be sorted=)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    From what 'device' are you visiting? I never had any problems like that ever on my PC.
    Either my laptop or my iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Either my laptop or my iPad
    Bingo! You're logging in from a different I.P. and it is causing your other device to be logged off, for security reasons. If you're taking your iPad out of the house, this will also be the cause.
    YouTube: Coming Soon™
    Twitter: @VoodooGamingUK
    Facebook: Coming Soon™
    Warcraft: Pandaren Brewmaster, iLevel 581, 14 / 14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar

I've been logged in for months on my pc at work, home and my tablet.

Check "remember me" and you won't need to worry about it.

If you don't check 'remember me', I believe the timeout is 15 minutes after your last activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Bingo! You're logging in from a different I.P. and it is causing your other device to be logged off, for security reasons. If you're taking your iPad out of the house, this will also be the cause.
    The 'remember me' checkbox is stored as a cookie; it doesn't matter what device you use or where you're visiting from.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    not true, i browse from my phone, pc and ipad a lot, never logs me out. just need to check the "remember me" box.
    Too cool for a signature

If you tick the "remember me" button then the forum will keep you logged in on every device you ticked that box on.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Yup "remember me" has worked perfectly. Thanks.

I can't remember the last time i've been autologged from MMO-champion on this computer, and it's nearly 2 years old now.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.