Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    all i have to say is *FUCK THE POLICE! FUCK THE POLICE! FUCK EM!*

lol to those who get that.

anyways, im serious when i say fuck the police. since i was 16 i have been harassed by police at least 2-3 times a year. im 32 now.

heres a little background on me. never have i hung out with a bad crowd/gangbangers/troublemakers. i come from a middle income family. law abiding and all that jazz. the problem, im latino and look like it. i hate political correctness and i hate it when peoples throw out the race card but i cant find any other way that i end up getting picked on by the pigs. over the years i have been getting out of the harassment by threatening them of their illegal activities (that being the harassment of myself) by having knowledge of the laws. so for half of my life, i have constantly seen injustices caused by "our protectors."

my best friends son is now getting his harassment of the law. though he is white, he gets stopped all the time just for riding around on a skateboard. i saw this first hand and had to save him from the police. the officer had the balls to lie to me and say that he saw my nephew (he pretty much is) fucking around on school yard when i knew for a fact he had just left my house. how sad is it that i have to help others from the police?

so i say again, FUCK THE POLICE!

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post

anyways, im serious when i say fuck the police. since i was 16 i have been harassed by police at least 2-3 times a year. im 32 now.

heres a little background on me. never have i hung out with a bad crowd/gangbangers/troublemakers. i come from a middle income family. law abiding and all that jazz. the problem, im latino and look like it. i hate political correctness and i hate it when peoples throw out the race card but i cant find any other way that i end up getting picked on by the pigs. over the years i have been getting out of the harassment by threatening them of their illegal activities (that being the harassment of myself) by having knowledge of the laws. so for half of my life, i have constantly seen injustices caused by "our protectors."

my best friends son is now getting his harassment of the law. though he is white, he gets stopped all the time just for riding around on a skateboard. i saw this first hand and had to save him from the police. the officer had the balls to lie to me and say that he saw my nephew (he pretty much is) fucking around on school yard when i knew for a fact he had just left my house. how sad is it that i have to help others from the police?

There are bad apples in the system but what it comes down to is knowing your rights. Unfortunately, many people let their emotions get in the way and opens the door of opportunity for a cop to use that against you.

Anytime people are given power over others there is bound to be some abuse / wrongdoing...

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post

I used to have this mentality, then my life was saved by a police officer. Nobody likes being caught doing something wrong, but people always forget that the police are also their to save your life. Most, if not all of them will put their life on the line for YOU. If you truly hate the police move to somewhere where their isn't a good (sized)police force. See how long that lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Seems like good advice to always carry a video recording device, police should not have any problem with you recording your dealings with them or someone else.
    I think it probably is good advice to do this... but keep in mind, PLENTY of people have been arrested for video taping police. There are tons of youtube videos out there of people doing nothing more and getting arrested. Usually, the camera is confiscated for an undetermined time, and the person spends a few hours in jail and charges are later dropped... but who does that hurt? Certainly not the fucking cop; arresting people for no reason.

They'll tell you it's illegal to record officers. (it's not) They'll tell you you're hindering an investigation. (lol) They'll steal your camera and delete any recording, if they can. They'll do or say anything they want, and make up a reason for beating you to a pulp after the fact. Be careful if you do choose to record them, ever - most of them really don't like it.

I've got to say I hate cops with a passion myself, and I'm not a felon, in fact I have a completely clean record. I've just seen too many bad cops to believe in them anymore.

20 years ago back when I was in boy scouts we were playing a game of football with another troop that was camping next to us. This kid threw the football and missed his mark slightly and the football bounced up and out of bounds and knocked over this other scoutmasters coffee on a picnic table. The scoutmaster who happened to also be a chief of police at the nearby town, comes over and grabs the kid and handcuffs him to a tree, both hands wrapped behind him and the tree. We tried to tell him it was just an accident, then he grabbed another kid and said he was gonna handcuff him too if we didn't split.
    We went to go get the other leaders, who were on the other side of the camp, and got the scoutmaster of my troop and all its leaders come over to help get the kid off the tree. He proceeded to pull a gun on our scoutmaster and told him he if didn't leave he would arrest him. BTW all guns are banned on Boy Scout property. Our leaders left to go get the camp administration. Took nearly an hour before we got back there with the leaders. The kid was still handcuffed to the tree. All the leaders told him he needed let the kid go or they would contact the authorities. The pompous cop scoutmaster tells them to fuck themselves, the other scoutmaster got in his face. So the cop pulled out his gun on him. Luckily for us the other scoutmaster used to be a professional fighter, and disarmed the corrupted cop and laid him out. We got the keys off him and let the kid go. The campsite officials then forced the other troop to leave.

When I was growing up, we had some friends whose father was a local cop. He had 3 sons, and one of them had a big birthday party. Me and my little brother both attended and there was about 30-40 kids there. The cop's property consisted of 2 trailers, one that his kids lived in and one that him and his wife lived in. The party was in his son's trailer. He ended up taking 2 boys back over to his trailer, about 20-30 mins went by and they still hadn't came back yet. So me and 3 other kids went over to the other trailer to go find them. We went inside to find him with the 2 boys handcuffed to the bed and him having sex with one of them, we freaked and ran out. He chased us and put us all in handcuffs, then tried to arrest us saying we were trying to steal his wife's jewelry. Our parents came and got us from the police station and we all told them what happened. Police filed a report and said they would investigate it. Nothing ever happened. He was never arrested, charged, or even tried. In fact, 10 years later he ended up becoming the Police Chief for the little town just down the road.

few years back, I was dating a chick whose mom was older and frail. She had a handyman she hired to fix stuff for her that was mentally retarded. He had massive brain damage back in the day to a stepson sticking a fireaxe in his head while he was asleep, but that's another story. Well the guy yelled a lot cause of his handicap and had a form of turets, well one day a cop came up to him while he was outside his apartment, which wasn't in a good neighborhood, but the guy didn't have much and had to live there. The asked him something and he started yelling his answer at the cop. Well the cop put him in handcuffs immediately saying that wasn't how you talk to the authorities. Well a few weeks later when he went to court, my ex's mom went in to be a character reference. She told the judge how is is mental handicapped and his story and how he didn't mean to be rude. Judge let him go, the cop being pissed went up to my ex's mom and started yelling at her after, while she was trying to pay the clerk. Now she has hearing aids, so when he started yelling at her she commented that she was having trouble hearing him. Then right there at the office he just beat the crap out of her. Broke her shoulder, arm, and hip, she had to have 4-5 surgeries to get back to somewhat normal. Was all on video too. He locked her in a cell without providing medical attention. 2-3 hours later the Judge found out what happened and came and let her out. She was then rushed to the ER. Due to the city tampering with evidence the cop never got in trouble either. My ex's mom and her lawyer both saw the video, but when they finally went to court a year later, the video had disappeared.

Those are just a few of the stories that stick out in my head. It really doesn't help the fact that even when I meet a cop on the street, 9 times out of 10 they are just dicks in normal conversation.