Page 1 of 11
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    PvE weapon Tier 14 - extreme pain, hardest to get?

    Well, I'm six weeks into raiding, cleared normal content, MV on farm since month, lei shi killed x2, running LFR each week, coining bosses that drop weapons all the time.... WTF I'm still stuck with 463 blue weapon (at freaking 491 item level) ?! Almost all raiders in my guild have 489-496 weapons, at least 476 LFR ones. I'm highest geared in guild, with worst weapon.

    Just look at the damn loot tables - Will isn't that bad, 14 items on table with 2 dropping - 1/7 chance + 1/3 out of succesful coin roll.
    But then comes lei shi with "real" hunter weapon for this tier...and what in oblivion is this?! 17 items on table with just ONE ITEM dropping + 1/4 on successfull coin roll. Why one item? Second one is a token. I mean really? 1/17 chance of seeing main raiding weapon drop for my class?! That's barely over 5%, taking 5-6 months on average! Why sha of fear has almost empty loot table on the other hand?

    We have sixteen raid bosses this tier, yet we still have cluttered loot tables with shared boss loot, meaning some of these items will never drop for ten man guilds.

    There IS a fix for this - raid 25man. Yeah, easier said than done. Tried this at beginning of the tier, cockblocked without hope on Elegon. Cut down to 10man and Elegon dies in 3 pulls. On my server it's impossible to find 25 skilled enough raiders that need late night guild.

  2. #2
    Stop whining, you already told us that you are highest geared in your guild, that must be really feeling bad.
    Damn man be happy that you already have such a good gear instead of whining that it could be better.

  3. #3
    I'm not whining, I'm doing a cold math here which is really unfavorable for all hunters in this tier. I NEVER seen one epic ranged weapon drop, let alone win one.

  4. #4
    RNG is RNG. We had in the first 3 MV runs 3x Hunter Weapon, but we never saw the polearm. RNG is a bitch

  5. #5
    Probably just your bad luck, our guild had disenchanted 3 epic bows from will of emperors already.

  6. #6
    Field Marshal Shinerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Imagination Land
    Posts
    54
    We have a hunter and still have DE'd 3 hunter weapons. this happens to someone every tier. Just bad luck. It will turn around

  7. #7
    yea drop rates for hunter weapons kinda sucks

    11x Will + coins
    2x Lei Shi + coins

    still 463 bow

    at least I can upgrade to 471 with JP today

  8. #8
    That reminds me of Karazhan and Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix that never dropped for me in that tier
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of they dies...

  9. #9
    Start raiding 25 man

  10. #10
    I feel your pain and i understand it... at least now you can upgrade with 1500 JP, but still, there's a lot of casual hunters out there that don't have access to normal raiding and the options available out there in LFR are scarse... especialy because every hunter in every LFR is probably looking for that option aswell.

    I think there should be an extra 476 ranged weapon out there for more options to people who just came out of 463 content, but i'm probably biased to say it...

  11. #11
    It's worse seeing the weapons get disenchanted on heroic WOTE because you play a DK alt for gripping rages into ring's of frost ;_;.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It's worse seeing the weapons get disenchanted on heroic WOTE because you play a DK alt for gripping rages into ring's of frost ;_;.
    Oh man... Will they ever let you come on your hunter? That just hurts me to hear that lol.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It's worse seeing the weapons get disenchanted on heroic WOTE because you play a DK alt for gripping rages into ring's of frost ;_;.
    I would have died a little on the inside..........I feel the threadstarter's pain though. The single most important drop for hunters is the weapon drop, just keep at it. Luckily (haha yea right) the coins help a little, just not very much in your case.

  14. #14
    I got the bow the first time I cleared MV.... you jelly?

  15. #15
    My guild has been seeing hunter loot since we started raiding.. and our hunter left, so we can't even use it on somebody's MS.. lmao. Stop whining, enjoy your ilvl and learn to have some patience.
    Intel I5-4440 (3.3GHz Boost) | ASROCK B85 Pro4 | 8GB GeIL 1600 MHz DDR3 | Gigabyte Windforce2x GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5 | Seagate 1TB SATA 7200rpm 64M | CM Evo Hyper 212 | CM N3000 Black | FSP Raider 550W

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Oh man... Will they ever let you come on your hunter? That just hurts me to hear that lol.
    Ring of frost doesn't work anymore, so they'll have to ^^.

    Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    I would have died a little on the inside..........I feel the threadstarter's pain though. The single most important drop for hunters is the weapon drop, just keep at it. Luckily (haha yea right) the coins help a little, just not very much in your case.
    Hm. Coins. I've had:
    Helm
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Cloak
    Bracers
    2x Ring
    Trinket
    That I'm currently using, from them <.<.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Ring of frost doesn't work anymore, so they'll have to ^^.
    Couldn't a hunter just tauntshot+kite them in anyway? Grip is more reliable, yes, buuuuut...

  18. #18
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Brawl Pub
    Posts
    3,574
    I had the bow drop off our first WotE kill, and my gun drop off our 2nd Lei Shi kill. Both without tokens (in fact, I token rolled on the same Lei Shi kill before the box was looked at, and I got TiTM, lol, which I'm using because H-Bottle still won't drop for me).

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Hm. Coins. I've had:
    Helm
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Cloak
    Bracers
    2x Ring
    Trinket
    That I'm currently using, from them <.<.
    Yea I've gotten a few pieces: neck, boots, helm, belt. Your luck has been ridiculously good though, grats on that sucka. The coin system is definitely a good thing, especially for alts. Some people just get the crappy end of that realm of RNG.

  20. #20
    I'd agree. Bows don't drop often and if they do its because I'm on my alt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •