Deleted

Which weapon should i use ? (Retri)

Hey! So im not quite sure which weapon to use Starshatterer (normal mode) or the LFR sha axe? Im human so i get expertise from the sword but strength with the axe. Tried the axe without the gem and i lost like 10k dps O.o so im quite unsure atm

My name is Vérax@outlands EU

Weapon Damage determines the winner, bar none.
    Since the Normal sword has a higher ilevel, and thereby higher weapon damage, it wins flat-out.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Deleted
    Yeah i figured as much, dont think 500 str compares to it even though its alot of str.
    Thanks !

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I thought the LFR Axe with the +500 strength would have been better.

Deleted
    The difference is actually like ~200 dps in favor to the LFR Axe, with the 5.1 prismatic socket. At least it was when I simmed it for my char.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the search function. This exact question has been posted many, many times.

~Fhi