Equal gear who would win in a duel warlock or mage?

Which class is better out of the two in a straight duel, same class, same skill???

Depends on spec.

Locks are generally very strong against mages.

Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    Which class is better out of the two in a straight duel, same class, same spec, same skill???
    Whoops
    I'd say overall Warlocks though. But I always wonder why it would matter. If you're having way more fun with a mage than with a Warlock, why bother with which one does more damage and is stronger? Or is that what WoW has become?

Deleted
    depends on their skill. i feel like mages have a higher skill cap, but locks are generally stronger than a mage in a 1v1 of said classes.

Deleted
    Gereorth666 , perhaps he was duelling a friend and lost/won and whoever lost said "It's because your class has an advantage to mine". Then he came here to ask for our opinions. Or, he just feel like he has a hard time beating a warlock/mage on his warlock/mage and wonders if he's doing something wrong or if it's "supposed" to be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Makanprakan View Post
    Gereorth666 , perhaps he was duelling a friend and lost/won and whoever lost said "It's because your class has an advantage to mine". Then he came here to ask for our opinions. Or, he just feel like he has a hard time beating a warlock/mage on his warlock/mage and wonders if he's doing something wrong or if it's "supposed" to be that way.
    Lol you are correct..
    well basically me and my friend are both lvl 86 and he beats me with ease.
    he is warlock and i am a mage
    i just cant seem to do any damage to him without dying or getting cc

btw im frost mage
    his demo

@ level 86 it's hard to tell. you both get huge talents at 87

Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    @ level 86 it's hard to tell. you both get huge talents at 87
    really wow thanks for the heads up.. ill level real quick to 87 now to get my new huge talent.

Deleted
    demo or destru, warlock will win, affli will lose due to not pushing enough damage before dying to any mage spec's burst.