Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I just wanna be able to tell ppl "Naga please"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    I just wanna be able to tell ppl "Naga please"
    O naga please!

Naga are just awesome. That's why I want it to be a playable race. I loved them in Warcraft III (when I first started really getting into the franchise). They have always been part of the game since vanilla. They slither around. Just tons of awesomesauce imho.

Yeah, armor and mounts would be a challenge. But not a tough one. Plenty of solutions for those.

Playable naga could be fine like:

-Aquatic form equivalent racial
    -Slither for their ground mount, water bubble summon for their flying mount
    -*Tail Sweep* AoE 70% snare 10yd range on a 1m CD
    -have armor not display on their tails, just like you dont have it display on troll feet, no big deal

Also they are one of the oldest races with a lot of history and lore.They are numerous enough to become a playable race even if it was a splinter faction.They have naga babies that grew up as naga and may not hate the elves or anyone else with the same passion as the naga that actually participated in the war 10k years ago.
    The young naga may somehow realize that all that they've been told about the land dwellers is not entirely true and they are not the real enemy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Actually I believe a fair compromise would be give the alliance Jinyou they wouldn't be that hard to fit armor on and to fit on mounts. All they would need to do is further change them up a bit because I see there being complaints about them having the male night elf model.
    ...and hozen monkeys fit the horde all naturally...

But about the OP: I agree. Naga fans need to take their heads out of their arses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because some people like different things than you.

In last Q&A Blizzard said naga COULD be a playble race some day.If they say so people should rly stop coming up with reasons how that would never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    In last Q&A Blizzard said naga COULD be a playble race some day.If they say so people should rly stop coming up with reasons how that would never happen.
    They said back in BC that Naga were on their list of possible future races. While this ought to quell arguments that say "never", I doubt it will.