Thread: Lao Softfoot

  1. #1

  2. #2
    The Unstoppable Force Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    20,631
    Dang, Mogu must have good wifi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    World of Wisconsin. We travel to the real world to fight the minions of the latest Old god, Kurdwheychez the unudderable. Introducing the long-awaited cow level.
    I'd play WoD for free. I'd play WoD for just the $40 box price. I won't play WoD for $40 + $15/month.
    It's the content, stupid.

  3. #3
    The Unstoppable Force GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    20,261
    deeef need to hook him up with corki

    http://www.wowpedia.org/Corki

    would make a great team

    Fallout 4!

  4. #4
    If he wouldn't spend so much time tweeting he might get away. The lit up screen gives him away every time.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 10:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    deeef need to hook him up with corki

    http://www.wowpedia.org/Corki

    would make a great team
    They could be cell mates!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    deeef need to hook him up with corki

    http://www.wowpedia.org/Corki

    would make a great team
    There was also a guy from Argent Tournament dailies that got locked up everyday, can't remember his name though.

  6. #6
    Maybe now he can answer why he was urinating in the Vale Waters... Were they not golden enough?

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer Kuja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    City of Judgement
    Posts
    3,271
    Quote Originally Posted by wilqq View Post
    There was also a guy from Argent Tournament dailies that got locked up everyday, can't remember his name though.
    And one of the Skyguard npcs were captured every day in Skettis.

    My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!


  8. #8
    I'm SOOOOO making a guild called {Locked in a cage}!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tenangrychickens View Post
    I'm SOOOOO making a guild called {Locked in a cage}!
    Darn you. That is a great idea.

  10. #10
    The Unstoppable Force Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    20,631
    Quote Originally Posted by tenangrychickens View Post
    I'm SOOOOO making a guild called {Locked in a cage}!
    I'll roll a Pandaren Hunter named Lao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    World of Wisconsin. We travel to the real world to fight the minions of the latest Old god, Kurdwheychez the unudderable. Introducing the long-awaited cow level.
    I'd play WoD for free. I'd play WoD for just the $40 box price. I won't play WoD for $40 + $15/month.
    It's the content, stupid.

  11. #11
    kinda reminds me when Galacta was running a twitter, you know... Galactus' daughter... who turned out to be pregnant.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-02-14 at 12:37 AM.

  12. #12
    Now we just need Ragnaros' and Sindragosa's twitter, imagine all those caps
    SUFFER MORTALS, AS YOUR PATHETIC LAG SPIKE DELAYS YOU

  13. #13
    I am Murloc! Mokoshne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    getting a coffee
    Posts
    5,293
    where is mankriks wife twitter feed?
    check out my latest podcast episode, I broke my ankle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •