Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sleep paralysis sucks and is very uncomforting indeed.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Been a few years since my last paralysis. They come totally random with years apart in my case.

My last one lasted for what felt like 2 minutes and there was a clear voice, not my own, telling me to move (in my native language), I was 100% sure I was alone at the time and obviously no one there when I finally got out of the stun, must admit it was two of the worst minutes in my life, that feeling of being awake but unable to move is so frightening.

To think there are people out there who are permanently in this state is so sad, and convinced me that euthanasia should be legal in every country in the world, it should be a human right.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    I used to get this.

I went through a phase of waking myself upmid sleep and would be paralized for a few mins it was extremely weird at first.

Never had anything weird, I had the voices and movement out of the corner of my eye but the voices where often in conversation.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    man ive never had one of these occurences but i sure wish one would happen, sounds like a trip!