Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is there a list of Throne of Thunder trash loot yet?

There are a few ilv522 items I've noticed on Wowhead that are not on any bosses' loot tables or sold by any rep vendor; they have no known drop location... so I was wondering if they'll be trash drops?

The reason it's important is because several of those items have unique models/skins and some armour sets will be incomplete without them.

anyone found a list now?

We had a thunderforged set of boot drop. Look up Kalden on Mal'ganis. So apparently trash can drop thunderforged.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 07:39 AM ----------

Sorry I did the wrong person here is a link to the appropriate profie : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Syvarin/simple

He has the boots that dropped off of trash.

we got thunderforged belt.

anyone found a weapon yet?

Deleted
    Has anyone gotten trashloot from before the first boss?

Looks like the boots Arcbound found were and he got the boots before he got the boss kill achi, there is probably going to be alot of trashgrps in that case.

ya we found it by entrance trash.

how is trash loot chance in 10 man compared to 25men?

For posterity's sake, here's a screenshot of Arcbound's reference:
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

We got a spirit/mastery cloth belt and int/haste/mastery plate boots from half a dozen runs of the trash before the first boss.

got the spirit neck from trash in our raid:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95204

so the Neckalce of the Terra-Cotta ___________ drops from trash

That two hand intellect mace from the trash drop link above, dropped from horridon for us last night. Even though its not in the dungeon journal loot table at all. So possibly others are from bosses also?

Deleted
    Weapons are still boss drops I suppose. All those weapons are listed as boss drop on wowhead as well. So probably they share a loottable with a couple of bosses but won't drop from the trash.

Deleted
    Didn't Firelands use a similar system where some weapons, like Zoid's Firelit Greatsword, were random boss drops?

Deleted
    I got belt from trash and I saw a guy with Thunderforged trash belt.

Btw. What is more hillarious, that tier tokens are not guaranteed drops (no token from Council for us yesterday).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrage View Post
    I got belt from trash and I saw a guy with Thunderforged trash belt.

Btw. What is more hillarious, that tier tokens are not guaranteed drops (no token from Council for us yesterday).
    Exactly. which might be nice later on in the tier when most people have them.. but for a 10man with only 1 slot for a token per week to not even be sure we get it..

10+ Year Old Account
    i did get this last night

Caster mail belt

We had a thunderforged tank neck with parry/expertise drop off trash. I would link our tank, but he's in fury spec right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuesday we got a thunderforged str tanking necklace from our very first trash pack, then a thunderforged int/spirit sword from Jin'rokh. I forget the other item the boss dropped, but it was just a standard 522.

Deleted
    we did like 4 or 5 trash- runs to first boss and had the boots (plate) drop twice.