Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    People who like the Madeon "mash-up" might like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vC5TsSyNjU
    Go away, this is a mashup thread..not a "link a song you think is cool thread".

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    well one of those could be classified as a mash up.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Rock Sugar is a brilliant band that does rock/pop mashups.
    You should check em out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Sorry who died and made you the boss of anything? Passive aggressive much?

People were linking the Madeon song, and I made a couple of suggestions that were similar for people to check out, and are at least on youtube called mash-ups.

Get off your high horse and over yourself. It's not even your thread

A mashup or bootleg[1] (also mesh, mash up, mash-up, blend, and bastard pop/rock) is a song or composition created by blending two or more pre-recorded songs, usually by overlaying the vocal track of one song seamlessly over the instrumental track of another.
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-02-14 at 04:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post

My fave. For sure.
    I loved the movie too, all of the songs were amasing I liked the "Riff off" the most 8>

10+ Year Old Account
    DJ Masa has so many good ones it was hard to pick one, but this one is probably the one I've listened to the most.

There are 40 songs in this mashup all together

Girl Talk is a talented mashup producer. Most of his music is found for free here. I'd recommend his album "Feed the Animals", released in 2008. The entire album is meant to be listened to as one track, entire album is on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPEeUJhi-ms

If you're not that into music in general, you would probably recognize more samples from All Day. I don't like it as much, but I get that people prefer it when they recognize a lot of the samples.

Watch him create a mashup quickly:

If you're looking for sample-heavy albums, I would recommend The Avalanches' Since I Left You from 2000.

edit:

dunno how i missed this
    Last edited by Longview; 2013-02-14 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    DJ Masa has so many good ones it was hard to pick one, but this one is probably the one I've listened to the most.

There are 40 songs in this mashup all together
    Holy..... :OO This was so mind-blowing good that I have no words for it Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more of this! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmam View Post
    Holy..... :OO This was so mind-blowing good that I have no words for it Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more of this! <3
    I felt like i just got dropped into some j/k pop hell.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesmam View Post
    Here's another good one This one has songs in it from the second half of 2010, the one I linked before is the second half of 2011.

This one also has Pre-Gangnam Style Psy in it jumping on top of a car, and is using 60 songs

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I felt like i just got dropped into some j/k pop hell.
    You mean heaven

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Here's another good one This one has songs in it from the second half of 2010, the one I linked before is the second half of 2011.

This one also has Pre-Gangnam Style Psy in it jumping on top of a car, and is using 60 songs

You mean heaven
    Thank you a bunch Anakso, these two mashups are going to end up as my number one played song in my Ipod after this month And if you have more awesome stuff like this or any other genre please share <3

10+ Year Old Account
    If you check DJ Masas channel he has 7 like those and then a lot of others that are similar but not as large a scale.

He has two for every year from 2009-2011 and then one for 2012. I didn't like the 2012 one as much as the others though.
    If you're interested in listening to any of the songs he uses, he lists them all in the description of each video in the order they first appear.

Here is the other half to 2010

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    this thread needs more Swede Mason:

fear the BUTTERY BISCUIT BASE!
    Submit to the mason. :3

Deleted
    This one is quite awesome :>

Holy hell Grath, that song was just pure awesome.

I was trying to look for one that I really enjoyed from way back, but unfortunately youtube doesn't have it. It was a fusion of 2 offspring songs, Pretty Fly for a White Guy and Come Out and Play (Keep em Seperated), and was just awesome. I have it on a cassette that I recorded off my radio way back.

Deleted
    For the lols.

Deleted
    I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Nows the time when I wish there was some sort of like button so I could like the last 2 mash ups so much.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted

i think this is awesome-o

AND NO, ITS NOT A RICK ROLL, its actually a mashup (trust me), would be too obvious