Thread: Which pet?

Which pet?

Hey guys, I'am having a little bit of pet trouble I hope someone can help me out with.

I use the felguard for all my heroic runs, I also use Grimoire of Supremacy, and his never been a problem until yesterday.

In one group he was pulling more aggro than the tank which cheesed him off and he asked me to turn my pet taunt off.
    Dont have one of those so he stopped dps'ing and let my pet have it all, then me, I managed to burn the boss down but not nice.
    Only time I've seen my pet pull more aggro than a tank, he usually sits in at second at best on Omen.

Then second run was in Scholomance in the room near the last boss with all the students in it, my pet seemed to pull more mobs which is unusual as he usually hits what I hit or close to, we wiped and my pet got the blame again.

So my question is have I just been unlucky with my groups or should I be looking at an alternative pet for heroics?
    Until yesterday none of the above had been an issue.
    I've seen the Imp mentioned as a minimal dps loss compared to the Felguard but I'am not sure how minimal that loss is.

10+ Year Old Account
    your pet has an ability called threatening presence, which makes him generate a lot of threat. turn it off and your issues are resolved.

Ta, it wasnt on my petbar so had to look for it.
    Thanks for the help.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    it is sometimes an issue though, if im running with an undergeared tank wrathstorm pulls aggro all the time