[A] Dark Resolve 10 Late Night 14/16 HM LF Resto Shaman and Blood DK

Currently <Dark Resolve> on Kil'jaeden is recruiting for our late night raid on Tues-Wed-Thu-Sun from 11 PM (PST/Server time)- 3 AM. We are currently:

6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
    6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
    2/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

We will continue to push content as fast as it is released. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
    -Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, and wipes are a part of that process.
    -Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
    -Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

As far as loot goes we use a 3 man Loot Council awarding loot based on the overall need of the raid. If you believe that raiding is for gearing up the individual then you probably would not fit well with us. Since most of our recruits are transfers we believe that the transfer is enough to demonstrate a desire to continue to raid with us, so there is no "trial" period as far as loot is concerned. From the moment you start raiding with us you are eligible for loot.

Sound like you fit? Great! Feel free to post on these forums, add my Real ID or Battletag vandenzmog82@gmail.com/Vanden#1251, or find me in game! Generally I like to also pull potential recruits into vent with myself and one or two of our raiders to get a feel for each other.

We are currently recruiting:
    -Resto Shaman with DPS off spec
    -Hunter
    -Blood Death Knight
    -Protection Paladin

NOTE: We are not recruiting projects or undergeared people. Please have extensive raiding experience and a minimum of 490 iL in order to keep up with the rest of our raid.

Bumpppppppppppp

Bumpppppppppp

I was interested in your guild. I'm a 488 Blood DK. I AM a little behind on gear and experience for this tier, but I do know the fights and my past experience is pretty high. I am used to progression raiding and your raid time are 100% perfect. Spam below about me.

Hello friends, I am looking for a guild to raid with. My main right now is a Blood DK but I have multiple toons leveled. I'm Lighto from Mal'Ganis and led Seraph (a 25 man late night guild on Mal'Ganis) for several years before real life commitments forced me to step down. I have been playing since the end of Classic WoW and have been doing progression raiding for most of that time.

My progression:
    Classic: MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20
    TBC: Kara/Gruul/Mag 3/4 TK and 5/6 SSC Pre-nerfs. Cleared Hyjal/SSC after nerfs.
    WoTLK: Naxx/Ulduar/3OS: As guild leader of Seraph did 4/5 H ToGC 11/12 H ICC 25 man. Herald of the Titans.
    Cata: 5/6 H BWD, 6/7 H FL, 8/8 H DS. All 25 man as GM of Seraph. Cleared all content on 10 man before MoP.
    MoP: 2/6 H MSV 5/6 HoF 1/4 ToES (Elite) HoF/ToES/Feng Heroic are on my Warlock.

I prefer a 25 man guild but a 10 man guild also works. I can tank on my Death Knight, DPS on my DK/Warlock/Druid or Heal on my druid. I also have an 85 of every class except a shaman and monk if that helps.

My other characters:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Jorah/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lokokos/simple

Looking for late night, preferably after 11pm PST. Can make almost any days, but prefer to avoid weekends.

Thanks for your time!
    Lighto