Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfecto View Post
    So if I have normal LotC upgraded and normal EoT not upgraded, getting assault to replace EoT would be the best option on Friendly? Since the stats and ICD are better?
    yea most likely but dont forget to save enough vp for it
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-03-01 at 02:00 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Cool thanks for the confirmation. I have just under cap after this week, which should let me grab a ring and then the trinket after finishing next week's valor cap.

Deleted
    What's roughly the difference between Relic of Yu'lon and Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault (522 Valor-Trinket) for Fire/Arcane?

Deleted
    RealPPM Functionality Changes
    We changed RealPPM to use your true melee haste or spell haste (whichever is higher) to scale the proc rate instead of attack speed or casting speed. The difference is that things that buff your attack speed (such as the raid buff or Slice and Dice) do not increase the frequency of RPPM procs. True haste boosts, such as Bloodlust or haste rating on gear will improve proc rate. We felt this change was necessary to balance proc rates among different specs.
    Intellect DPS
    - Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – 15% chance on landing harmful spell. 45 sec ICD.
    - Wushoolay’s Final Choice – 0.56 RealPPM on damage/absorb from harmful abilities and spells, and periodic spells. 22 sec ICD.
    - Breath of the Hydra – 0.50 RealPPM on damage/absorb from periodic spell. No ICD.
    - Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen – 0.50 RealPPM on damage/absorb from harmful spells and periodic spells. No ICD. Proc rate multiplied by 0.00 for non-caster specs. Proc rate multiplied by 0.5 for Balance Druids. Proc rate multiplied by 0.25 against player controlled units. Proc rate multiplied by 1/(1.15^((528-ItemLevel)/15) for the various Item Level versions of the trinket.
    - Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance – 0.77*(1+SpellCritChance) RealPPM on critical harmful spells and periodic spells. No ICD.
    Legendary Metagems
    Sinister Primal Diamond – 1.18 base RealPPM on damage/absorb of harmful or periodic spell. No ICD.
    - That base proc rate is multiplied by an additional coefficient:
    Arcane: 0.282
    Fire: 1.155
    Frost: 0.589
    Demonology: 0.519
    Affliction: 0.610
    Destruction: 9.631
    Elemental: 3.489
    Moonkin: 6.192
    Shadow: 0.495
    Anyone Else: 1.000
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-iii/#post2169

Quote Originally Posted by Freeh View Post
    What's roughly the difference between Relic of Yu'lon and Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault (522 Valor-Trinket) for Fire/Arcane?
    Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

1467 Intellect
    8800 Haste for 10 seconds

[10/50] * 8800= 1760 Haste

DMC

956int

[15/50]*3027= 908.1int

unless you have double upgraded then do the calculation on your own :P

but in conclusion the new 522 trinket will be very worth while when 5.2 hits
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    snip
    Does anyone understand these new legendary gem proc rates, because destro having 9.6 and arcane 0.28 makes no sense? I have no clue what the numbers mean, would be nice if someone could explain.

Wow. Those procc rates are a joke, right?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Typo or no idea. This would mean 11.36 RPPM for Destru, so (almost) 100% uptime?!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Typo or no idea. This would mean 11.36 RPPM for Destru, so (almost) 100% uptime?!
    Which is hilarious because Haste is their BiS with GoSup, which will be the best Grimoire to use in 5.2.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I'm just curious about the trinkets for those that are going to be switching over to Fire when they get a decent Ilvl. I won't have any special heroic t14 trinkets from the old raids. I was just trying to nail down possible 5.2 trinkets including the raid drops and the valor reward one. For someone that is just in a casual raiding guild that will probably just be in normals, are there two trinkets that I can try to hunt for?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaelan View Post
    I'm just curious about the trinkets for those that are going to be switching over to Fire when they get a decent Ilvl. I won't have any special heroic t14 trinkets from the old raids. I was just trying to nail down possible 5.2 trinkets including the raid drops and the valor reward one. For someone that is just in a casual raiding guild that will probably just be in normals, are there two trinkets that I can try to hunt for?
    If you're completely ungeared from T14, I wouldn't recommend trying T15 right away.

There will be a few available to you; the Friendly w/ Shado-Pan Assault one (Essence of Terror 5.2 version), Int on-use Crit from Shado-Pan Revered, and Relic of Yu'lon (Int, on-procc Int) from the Darkmoon Faire, which if you want, go get one NOW before the faire closes on Saturday.

There's also the Haste on-use Int one from revered with Shieldwall/w/e-the-horde-rep-is-called.

Out of these four, I'd recommend Haste on-use Int and EoT 5.2.

Firstly, thanks for the quick reply.

I'm right at the 490 ilvl atm. I am using 2/2 Relic of Yu'lon and 2/2 RF EoT. Like I said, it's basically just casual raiding. We are 9/16 normals but I don't have any of the normal mode trinkets. I am just looking for some sort of guide to pick up a couple of the newer trinkets. I won't be running BiS lists cause there is no point at that level. I just wanted to do what I could with what was out. I will be running all the RF stuff to supplement. I also have 3k valor already saved so I'll probably pick up that friendly trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    U vision of Lei is so bad omg ><

Deleted
    Legendary Meta gem typo fixed

Sinister
    0.761 Arcane
    0.302 Fire Mage
    1.387 Frost Mage
    0.625 Affliction
    0.598 Demonology
    0.509 Destruction
    1.891 Elemental
    1.872 Moonkin
    0.933 Shadow
    Any guesses why these numbers? Fire's really deep low (0,35636 RPPM ~ 1 Proc in 3min w/o haste)

Edit: Sry, just saw dragon's new thread regarding the gems.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2013-03-05 at 07:00 AM.

I hate to bloat your trinket discussion here, but I had a question as well. I am currently speccing fire and using a 2/2 RoY and a 2/2 LotC (N). Would the new valor trinket be an upgrade? If so, replace which trinket? Thanks in advance, I wanted to make sure not to waste any valor.

Quote Originally Posted by mengele View Post
    I hate to bloat your trinket discussion here, but I had a question as well. I am currently speccing fire and using a 2/2 RoY and a 2/2 LotC (N). Would the new valor trinket be an upgrade? If so, replace which trinket? Thanks in advance, I wanted to make sure not to waste any valor.
    I'm using 2/2 RoY and 0/2 LotC N (I could upgrade, but it's not worth my valor atm). I plan to replace RoY with EoT 5.2 (New Friendly trinket). 10s Dur sucks, but 45s ICD is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    I'm using 2/2 RoY and 0/2 LotC N (I could upgrade, but it's not worth my valor atm). I plan to replace RoY with EoT 5.2 (New Friendly trinket). 10s Dur sucks, but 45s ICD is nice.
    I was thinking that it would probably be an upgrade over RoY, but I was still feeling just a bit iffy about that 10 second proc. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by mengele View Post
    I was thinking that it would probably be an upgrade over RoY, but I was still feeling just a bit iffy about that 10 second proc. Thanks for the info.
    I don't plan to worry too much about lining up EoT 2.0 with Combustion due to the short duration, but I will keep LotC in mind every time for it. In the long run, I think EoT 2.0 is just better. Haste is really nice for Fire.

Deleted
    So I got Breath of the Hydra last night, but wth is wrong with the proc chance, from testing on a target dummy as fire spec I can easily go 5+ minutes without a proc. Seriously considering using an older trinket

Deleted
    What spec? With what bomb?
    How much haste?

I think it's the r-ppm system : a lot more random