Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Roidz has a heroic thunderforged BoTH which is why he is experiencing increased proc rates over his normal mode Cha'ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Somaa View Post
    Roidz has a heroic thunderforged BoTH which is why he is experiencing increased proc rates over his normal mode Cha'ye.
    The only reason why hc TF BoTH would proc more often would be because of the additional haste. The RPPM should be equal to LFR/normal/HC ones. Also it could be because of the meta gem, meta gem gives insane uptime on all haste scaling trinkets.

Deleted
    can any one make a simcraft on trinkets for fire and make a list wich is the best and wich is the worse?
    That would be freaking awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    The only reason why hc TF BoTH would proc more often would be because of the additional haste. The RPPM should be equal to LFR/normal/HC ones. Also it could be because of the meta gem, meta gem gives insane uptime on all haste scaling trinkets.
    How would that matter? Unless you get a lot of procs stacking on each other, the benefit from haste is the same for every RPPM trinket that scales from haste as its multipliable..

so im trying to make since of all this thread and it is not going well so im going to just straight up ask. I have all 3 trinkets normal version. which 2 should I pair for fire. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Balo/simple is my armory

Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    so im trying to make since of all this thread and it is not going well so im going to just straight up ask. I have all 3 trinkets normal version. which 2 should I pair for fire. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Balo/simple is my armory
    If you have wushoolay , you should DEFINITELY equip it , it is , by far , the best trinket.
    The choice of the second trinket is highly dependent of the fight , both better on multi target fights , cha ye on single target ( but both is really really close )
    So , i'd say wushoolay + both ( or cha ye if you really need the crit )

Deleted
    Wushoolay is not that good for fire. Giving an RNG spec a trinket with 18s ramp up to it´s highest potential sounds not pretty good in theory and is not good into practice. Both is pretty well because of its 20s duration and cha yes is pretty nice because of it´s crit and good uptime for fire mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    Wushoolay is not that good for fire. Giving an RNG spec a trinket with 18s ramp up to it´s highest potential sounds not pretty good in theory and is not good into practice. Both is pretty well because of its 20s duration and cha yes is pretty nice because of it´s crit and good uptime for fire mages.
    Personally found this combination ( Wusha with BoTH) to be pretty damn good. Before I used to use Cha-ye with Wush and that was frustrating because a 10 sec proc with the ramp up of wush did not go to well together.

I have upgraded relic and spa trinket as frost (can go fire too been bouncing haven't decided what I like more) My guild is looking to finally kill Lei Shen and I was wondering if it's ever worth getting unerring Vision of Lei Shen (100% crit for 4 seconds) if it drops. I know it isn't ideal but if it's an upgrade I'll take it, the dkp cut is coming soon so I mine as well spend it if I got the chance. Just lemmie know thanks.
    Daft Punk Forever!

I really dislike people who take items if they're small upgrades when they're BiS for another class. with that being said, NO you should not take Lei shen's trinket, it is absolute horse shit for mages. Let the warlocks or spriests have it
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    I really dislike people who take items if they're small upgrades when they're BiS for another class. with that being said, NO you should not take Lei shen's trinket, it is absolute horse shit for mages. Let the warlocks or spriests have it
    This x100 cause yea its prolly the WORST trinket for mages in any spec period.

So what are the BiS trinkets for fire mages? Wushoolay, Breath of the Hydra or Cha-Ye ?

Both & Cha-Ya

Hi folks, I'm in kind a unique boat. I play Frost PVE and only have access to LFR.... AND.. I absolutely hate all the bombs except for frost bomb!

Which trinkets would be best for me? Is the SPA Valor Trinket worth it? Or will I be replacing it with any of the 502s?

I figure that the haste trinkets that have procs on DoT damage are probably optimal for frost (BotH and LoC) but I can't stand using NT and would much prefer frost bomb.

Am I taking a pretty big DPS hit using non-static haste trinkets?

Thanks!

Deleted
    I'm nearly play with Frost Bomb only (not on Primordius) and I did pretty good.
    For you're trinket, it will be easy as you only do LFR :
    SPA then Wushoolay+Cha'Ye

Depending on if I finally get a blasted trinket to drop ever I'm running 484 Relic and SPA trinket, when I get an upgrade which will I drop? I'm currently running frost.
    Daft Punk Forever!

Deleted
    SPA > Relic (in my opinion).

Both LFR, CHa yes LFR or SPA trinket for fire?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by egrus View Post
    Both LFR, CHa yes LFR or SPA trinket for fire?
    You'll wanna use Cha over SPA, that static crit and RPPM proc is vastly better than SPA

A quick question:

Bis trinkets for frost are? Boh + Woo or Cha'ye?