apparently nitro boots can get you stuck

so I just used "nitro boots" (enginner tinker) and it's blasted me off and got me stuck.
    I was in vale of eternal blossoms - Mogu'shan Palace and those are the results.
    http://oi39.tinypic.com/2nv6pog.jpg
    http://oi42.tinypic.com/10r1q0y.jpg
    ever happened to someone?

Deleted
    Yup, happened to me in the Tombs while doing Golden Lotus dailies

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it happens to me all the time. The biggest one was in early MOP I'd use them in Shrine and get blasted up through the roof, I got stuck up there and had to relog. When I did I came back into the game unstuck, but up next to the ceiling and fell to my death haha.

it's also annoying when you take damage when you're using nitro boots , especially in raids

Nitro boosts not boots
    Nixs

Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    Nitro boosts not boots
    my bad 10char

Quote Originally Posted by sabag123 View Post
    my bad 10char
    Not really, I still call them boots because that's what they actually are and what they use to be named.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoraba View Post
    Not really, I still call them boots because that's what they actually are and what they use to be named.
    That is a completely separate item.

Deleted
    Does not happen in raid.

Deleted
    Why people still uses tinypic? ...when imgur is so much better...

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoraba View Post
    The enchant has always been called Nitro Boosts, though it used to go on your boots before and now it's on your belt, maybe that's where the confusion is.

I've never been stuck from using it, but I have been shot through the roof, there was also a time where they were broken and would do falling damage if you hit the roof and died a few times that way.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    That is a completely separate item.
    Separate Item? No, just an old enchant.

The enchant has always been called Nitro Boosts, though it used to go on your boots before and now it's on your belt, maybe that's where the confusion is.
    I should of stated that differently, but yes, use to be on your boots. I'll always and forever call them Nitro Boots though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had this happen to me once in the Mogu tomb as well... For whatever reason, Blizzard doesn't like to program collision into their ceilings anymore.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Does not happen in raid.
    yes it does. and thats why I never use it in a raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    yes it does. and thats why I never use it in a raid.
    Only the Fuel Leak DoT, none of the other Malfunctions. They've become a bit of a running Joke in our guild When one of our DKs would constantly use them during Heroic Fights And they would always Break.