Deleted

Heroic Lei Shi 10 Man Heroic Mistweaver Help please!

Bonjourno!

I'm loving the "togetherness" of the monk community on mmo, I know we haven't been around long compared to our other classes but its been great to see the input and debate/discussion that has been generated by our newly chi-generating selves!

I am due to step in for our disc priest tonight for Lei Shi Hc, I can find the usual Fatboss stuff, and some information on 25 man HC, but just need a little help from some mistweavers who have actually healed Lei Shi on heroic in 10 man.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A1ke/simple

This is my armory, Ive been incredibly unlucky with gear, and due to us having 5 healers I have only killed 6 of our current heroic bosses (Our current healing setup is Pala/Disc/Shammy (for 3 healing))

Just some information would be good, wether I need to stack anything specific if its crazy mana intensive, or go single target orientated, or be used for AOE healing on get away.. The setup tonight will be Shammy/Paladin/Mistweaver(me) healing

Thanks for the replies in advance

/MWAH

based on your healing comp i would say build up and prepare for some aoe healing

I think you should get really used to healing spheres. marks up on tanks and the one getting heavy stacks

I have 2 kills so far on the fight, I took it a bit easier the 2nd time.

Make sure you talent Deadly Reach so you can help on CC.

On hide phase, if you can afford it, you can go in tiger stance and SCK to help find the boss.

On add phase, I personally CC one and then focus tanks with soothing mist/enveloping mist, and put Life Cocoon if needed.

On get away phase, I pop Xuen, and if I was lucky enough to have used TFT, jab/jab/uplift, or SCK.

And stay away from people with stacks.

Pretty much it. Only healing intensive moment are get away phases.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies! Don't think I'm ccing an add but I will suggest deadly reach as I am incredibly reactive pvping alot, looking forward to the getaway phases.... unz unz unz