Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah, I would honestly be incredibly surprised if even 1/3 of the rogues tracked ran their own logs for Sha.

Though I don't think Shaley or the OP mentioned 10 or 25, but from the one time I did Sha on 10m, I swear it sent the same 5 people each time (guessing you can't get picked if you have the buff). So if this is on 10m, its possible his raid leader has been with him for entire pulls, and in Shaley's cast, the percentile would be more accurate as even if the rogue isn't logging it, there is a high chance he was stuck with the person who was (though it would obviously still be skewed lower).

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Yeah, I would honestly be incredibly surprised if even 1/3 of the rogues tracked ran their own logs for Sha.

Though I don't think Shaley or the OP mentioned 10 or 25, but from the one time I did Sha on 10m, I swear it sent the same 5 people each time (guessing you can't get picked if you have the buff). So if this is on 10m, its possible his raid leader has been with him for entire pulls, and in Shaley's cast, the percentile would be more accurate as even if the rogue isn't logging it, there is a high chance he was stuck with the person who was (though it would obviously still be skewed lower).
    Ya, mine are from 10 man. Depending on how fast you clear the panda platform, your Fearless buff can actually run out before the next cackle, and you can get sent twice in a row. That being said, you can tell when I get sent with the person running the logs when looking at my parses vs. not being sent with him. My last 7 parses are 86th, 30th, 25th, 86th, 90th, 93rd, 85th. Muga is absolutely right though. Pulls like my 30th and 25th get thrown into the mix and lower the threshold for everyone else, which skews the numbers pretty greatly, I imagine.

Undoubtedly there are people who do more than me, but don't get sent with their logger, so they get stuck in the 25th-50th percentile. Otherside of the token, there are lower DPS that get sent with their logger every time, and end up in the same 25th-50th percentile, maybe even higher.

Boooo phasing fights.
    Last edited by Shaley; 2013-02-16 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Boooo phasing fights.
    Drive me bonkers every time I try to gauge my DPS against what I could be doing and what other people are doing. If I want to see how I did on any particular fight, I make sure to log it myself, primarily because of phasing, but that doesn't solve the issue of others' parses not coming from complete logs. Absolute TOP rankings' logs are either identical phasing or logged by the person ranking, but when you're looking at the "scope" of a phased fight, it's a real mess, hence your 68-percentile performance range -- assuming you didn't just fall over early in the fight that kill :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 05:01 PM ----------

Regarding the OP, the following remains true:

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    Squirl's completely right; there's really nothing else at all we can tell you without more information, OP.