Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Obama doing "hangout" session on google +, meanwhile in N. Korea...

They are building a nuclear bomb to use on us. Hmm... Makes you wonder if Obama is really on our side.

Shouldnt we be deploying drones and gunships to bomb the you know what outa' N. Korean weapon facilities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara senko View Post
    They are building a nuclear bomb to use on us. Hmm... Makes you wonder if Obama is really on our side.

Shouldnt we be deploying drones and gunships to bomb the you know what outa' N. Korean weapon facilities?
    A solidify a reason for them to truly attack us? No thanks. North Korea should know that if they really tried anything they would be swarmed and surrounded by neighboring nations.

Deleted
    Aggressive actions against the weak, it's the American way.

Calm down with your paranoia, North Korea has been flexing it's muscles for as long as we can remember, if anything the missiles will explode inside the bay itself because the doors jam.

i see, you want to bomb people.

very intelligent.

The solution to the problem isn't throwing more bombs at it, jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    A solidify a reason for them to truly attack us? No thanks. North Korea should know that if they really tried anything they would be swarmed and surrounded by neighboring nations.
    Yea but we should be stopping them now before they have a chance to kill millions of americans.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 02:40 PM ----------

Better to be safe than sorry though. Thats the american way.

President tries to connect with disenfranchised and disgruntled constituency annoyed with how much we're bombing people. Told to shut up and go bomb people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea but we should be stopping them now before they have a chance to kill millions of americans.

I applaud your Patriotism but it isn't just Americans that will be involved in this. We can't just bomb North Korea for no damn reason. In before Godwin and before the thread is WW'd.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

"is he really on our side"
    can i really take you seriously?

What do you expect Obama to do? Swim over to North Korea, punch Kim Jung-Un right in the mouth, then carry the nuclear device back to the White House where him and Tony Stark will drink tepid coffee while converting it into a Obama-Suit?

Starting aggressions against a country with proven nuclear capabilities doesn't really seem to be in anyone's best interests. This isn't like the movies, where you send in a crack team of commandos who need to learn the value of teamwork to take down the big bad dictator, then save the day and get the girl and everyone goes home happy.

I also like the 'makes you wonder if Obama is really on our side'. Are you trying to suggest he's some sort of North Korean spy, sent to take us down from within? If he was, then he's the best damn spy to ever exist, fictional or otherwise.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

This is why I feel that the news media needs a massive overhaul. They actually convince people that North Korea is actively trying to and planning to use a nuclear weapon against us. Sadly it's not just that one news agency either. :/

Pro-Tip: The South Koreans, while ready for anything, dismiss most of what North Korea says as just noise. If their neighbors, who they're hostile towards, aren't pissing in their boots in fear, you shouldn't be on the other side of the world.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm American, and I do not believe this. I am all about being proactive, but I don't think threatening them would be a great idea.

They've been building bombs for sometime and this wasn't their first test of nuclear weapons either. You realize that the North Koreans likely wont attempt using their nuclear weapons unless provoked. So building up our military presence on and around that peninsula seems like the smartest idea amirite?

Yet they can't directly attack the United States...

O well guess we will just hope they dont develop the tech to do it. Developing technology doesnt take long though. Guess we will just wait and see what happens.

Sorry drones are to busy targeting US citizens.

10+ Year Old Account
    O well guess we will just hope they dont develop the tech to do it. Developing technology doesnt take long though. Guess we will just wait and see what happens.
    What makes you think the other countries even our own are not? We're just as capable as they are but we're not "WE BE TARGETTING X NATION MWAHAHAHAHAHA WE SO BADASS!!!"

Sorry drones are to busy targeting US citizens.
    Please can we not derail this thread that and not provide context.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    North Korea is developing nuclear technology.

The USA is not particularly frightened, nor should it be, that a tiny nation an ocean away is developing circa-1950s offensive technology. The US survived the Cold War with the USSR, with hundreds of nuclear weapons aimed at them, by the largest nation in the world at that time.

The USSR was like a vicious wolfhound, loosely held back by a thin chain labelled "MAD". North Korea is like a noisy chihuahua. They aren't a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I'm American, and I do not believe this. I am all about being proactive, but I don't think threatening them would be a great idea.
    I bet if they had oil wed be over there world policing them.

Good idea, give them justification to make more Nukes.

Look everyone, we need Nukes to protect ourselves from American Aggression!