Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephenthos View Post
    my DPS on boss encounter without a DPS buff or without too much movement is around 160-180k.
    the weird thing is that as soon as an encounter starts my dps is not higher than 120-130k while all other DPS in my group are bursting well above 300k.
    but the longer the fight lasts the higher i get on the list. im almost always at the top of the DPS list at the end of an encounter.

i'd say this trinket is not so silly as many people say it is. but it takes a while to figure out how to really push the max DPS out of it.
    I though it was only my problem but the fact is that as long we keep fighting, our true dps comes up

Deleted
    Well, WW dont really have any starting burst, like basically all other dps classes, but we are the king of sustained damage.

The burst on demand at start might change in 5.4 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendepityz View Post
    has any1 looked into the Primordious encounter that can confirm/deny if the crit/haste/mastery buff would ruin rune of reorgination procs? such as 9stacks of the crit buff, rune procs and all stats go 2 crit? if so i could see the rune having a even greater level of RNG on this fight 2 the point of unusable.
    It doesn't screw up RoRo but getting over 200% damage increase with it on that fight is /drool
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya View Post
    It doesn't screw up RoRo but getting over 200% damage increase with it on that fight is /drool
    Encounter buffs do not effect what stat is proc'd I've had full haste buffs and still proc my 196% damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?