Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You're right.
    There is no hope and there will not be anymore before 6.0, after GC stated quite obviously that he doesn't want Arcane to be able to compete for the top places anymore.
    Any fights involving movement and aoe will put Arcane to the bottom for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Arcane and Affliction are high on many fights in 5.1, but they shouldn't be in 5.2.
    And this is why arcane blast should be castable while moving, I realy don't understand why it's taking so long. Won't matter much in pvp anyway and even if it did, that is what ptr testing are for.
    It's almost always the wrong argument to compare yourself to the highest DPS specs out there. "Middle of the pack" is actually where everyone is supposed to be. -Ghostcrawler
    DPS Tuning
    •Yes, this is a roller coaster. Our process is to try things out and iterate if we don't like them. If the churn offends you, just hang on for another week or two.

The 5.2 PTR is ending and the official patch notes will be up later today.

In light of that, I will close this thread and start a new one the second the official notes arrive (the PTR notes haven't been fully updated yet).

Please don't open new threads before me as it will serve no purpose other than to waste everyone's time. I appreciate the desire to discuss, but in this case I must insist, as it allows me some greater control and maneuvering space when moderating or updating the thread.

Thank you for all of your hard work, whether through theory or through testing or both. It is greatly appreciated. While we are in no way officially affiliated to Blizzard or World of Warcraft, we are a strong community and our words are no doubt often read by those who are.