Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sharps287 View Post
    Whilst the vast majority will never see them the true BiS boots are from Ra'den - http://www.wowhead.com/item=95009
    I must've missed those when looking through the database. Those are the BiS ones. More agi and more stats.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I submitted a ticket about the fact that the one weapon had 80 more agi, and it seems to be wrong. The gm said they're going to send it on to the devs about that.
    So if they 'fix' this too much agi on the weapon, will it still be BiS, or would a different weapon be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lykke View Post
    I submitted a ticket about the fact that the one weapon had 80 more agi, and it seems to be wrong. The gm said they're going to send it on to the devs about that.
    So if they 'fix' this too much agi on the weapon, will it still be BiS, or would a different weapon be?
    Then it will probably be Miracoran, the Vehement Chord, seeing as Durumu's Baleful Gaze has a weird weapon spread.

Is this list still accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Cidis View Post
    Then it will probably be Miracoran, the Vehement Chord, seeing as Durumu's Baleful Gaze has a weird weapon spread.
    I doubt they would fix it this late into the tier if it's not broken. There is another weapon like this for casters, also GMs aren't always right.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcadidas15 View Post
    Is this list still accurate?
    almost.

Bow: HT/H Voice of the Quilen > T Voice of the Quilen (SV/BM/MM) > H Taoren, the Soul Burner 2/2 (BM/SV) >= Voice of the Quilen (MM) Iron Qon
    Head: Saurok Stalker's Headguard Twin Consorts
    Neck: Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Archer ???
    Shoulders: Saurok Stalker's Spaulders Iron Qon
    Cloak: Pinionfeather Greatcloak Ji-Kun
    Chest: Saurok Stalker's Tunic Dark Animus
    Bracers: Beady-Eye Bracers Tortos
    Gloves: Saurok Stalker's Gloves Council of Elders
    Belt: Links of the Disintegrator Durumu the Forgotten
    Pants: Conduit-Breaker Chain Leggings Lei Shen
    Boots: Treads of the Sanguine Volley Ra'den
    Ring 1: HT/H/T Sign of the Bloodied God Jin'rokh > Seal of the Shado-Pan Assault 1250 VP > N Sign of the Bloodied God
    Ring 2: Gore-Soaked Gear Dark Animus
    Trinket 1: Bad Juju
    Trinket 2: Renataki's Soul Charm

Should be this afaik.

Deleted
    The random enchant bracers are just one stat version looking at our HC drops. Its just one stat (crit or haste or mastery). have not seen a mixed stats version so far on all cloth/leather/mail/plate ones.

also this: eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/97001 looks interesting. It seems there is a thunderforged version of all items... at least on armory

Quote Originally Posted by vooyas View Post
    The random enchant bracers are just one stat version looking at our HC drops. Its just one stat (crit or haste or mastery). have not seen a mixed stats version so far on all cloth/leather/mail/plate ones.

also this: eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/97001 looks interesting. It seems there is a thunderforged version of all items... at least on armory
    Crit, Haste, Mastery, Expertise and Hit. When the bracers drop, there's a 1 in 5 chance of getting Crit (BiS), and out of those there's a 1 in 4 chance that it becomes thunderforged in 25 man. So every 20 bracers will be TF-crit (when they drop). Our trial rolled a pair with his coin on our first kill. *cry*.

You can't cry you got TF renataki!! Meanwhile in dread.... Bosses aren't dying

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

I think Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Archer HC is from Black Market AH, normal is from Trash..

Deleted
    Hey! I am new here and i did not want to open a new topic for my question. I hope its ok to post it in here.

So, I got 522 chest and gloves (nonset!) I broke the T14 4set bonus for them. I had nhc set chest and gloves. Am I right, that breaking 4set for a 600+ agi upgrade is worth it? Sorry for the bad english!

I would like to post my armory, but i cant (thats my first post :P)

Updated some information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Bow: HT/H Voice of the Quilen > T Voice of the Quilen (SV/BM/MM) > H Taoren, the Soul Burner 2/2 (BM/SV) >= Voice of the Quilen (MM) Iron Qon
    Are the other normal weapons from ToT all better than 2/2 Taoren Normal?

I.e. Tortos bow, Durumu Crossbow and Shared boss bow > 2/2 Taoren normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Oumi View Post
    Are the other normal weapons from ToT all better than 2/2 Taoren Normal?

I.e. Tortos bow, Durumu Crossbow and Shared boss bow > 2/2 Taoren normal?
    Yes. 522 > 496-504

i got pants and chest (522) and when I swapped them in femaledwarf I got a 6.5k dps increase o.O !? Without even fine tuning the reforges (like 700 exp over cap).. getting a dps value of 4.2k for the t15 2 pc.. This is for BM. It has to be inaccurate.. right ? Probably to do with fd not being able to model rppm accurately yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    i got pants and chest (522) and when I swapped them in femaledwarf I got a 6.5k dps increase o.O !? Without even fine tuning the reforges (like 700 exp over cap).. getting a dps value of 4.2k for the t15 2 pc.. This is for BM. It has to be inaccurate.. right ? Probably to do with fd not being able to model rppm accurately yet
    The pet is supposedly doing about 4.5-5k dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    4.2k sounds about right for the 2pc value. It does around 3-4% of my total damage as Survival.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trape View Post
    Updated some information.
    Why is bloodlust listed as one of the BiS? Isn't rentaki's together with bad juju bis?
    Also, are you 100% sure that "Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Archer" is only obtainable through the BMAH? It sounds rather wierd since there's a version for all the other roles aswell.
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2013-03-22 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Why is bloodlust listed as one of the BiS? Isn't rentaki's together with bad juju bis?
    Also, are you 100% sure that "Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Archer" is only obtainable through the BMAH? It sounds rather wierd since there's a version for all the other roles aswell.
    Considering I got mine from LFR Magaera, leads me to believe it's from both trash and bosses, shared. Which I absolutely hate, but meh.

Got 5,7k out of it on Durum normal as BM but only 2,2k as surv on Primodius as Surv(no haste stacks) and 2,3k on dark animus as Surv, super small samplesize but RNG and haste is your friend it seems now xD(or broken rppm ratio specwise)
    Last edited by Faladrath; 2013-03-22 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I don't know why I listed Bloodlust as a BiS, I thought I already changed that to the Soul Charm. And I'm about 99% sure that the neck is from the BMAH, cause the normal version comes from the weekly quest bags.