4s: 4515 agi
    6s: 6020 agi
    8s: 7525 agi
    10s: 9030 agi
    12s: 10,535 agi
    14s: 12,040 agi
    16s: 13,545 agi
    18s: 15,050 agi

which averages out to 8277 agi per second over the course of the 20s, similar to Juju's proc. SrS is "effectively dynamic" in that it updates every time you CoS, ES is snapshot so you could game the buff by holding a LNL for the last 3s if the holding isn't horrendously long, but it's likely to be a DPS loss holding it in practice. I suppose in SV you could game this proc with BA, but it'll be quite a bit of attention, and part of the gaming will be not delaying these shot too much to get into the "best tier" of the trinket proc. The trinket I imagine would be super powerful for ferals, who could rip and 5 point rake int he last 2 seconds and have those things snapshotted for their full duration, which would be crazy. For us I think it'd be too much of a loss to delay too much. For BM this trinket is just whatever, you will have 3 KCs in the span of the proc, I don't know that delaying them would be worth it for the next tier.

So... Bloodlust and Bad Juju are still BiS even with the recent changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    So... Bloodlust and Bad Juju are still BiS even with the recent changes?
    I don't know. Bad juju is looking pretty bad atm. It can overlap procs and the agi gain it gives is pretty low. If you look at the 5.2 trinket list you could find some answers.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    Not on the loottable.

Also, unless I've been super-unlucky and rolled double expertise on my bracers, it seems that Beady-eye bracers only gets ONE secondary stat. I got a pair last night, with the stats:
    788 Agil.
    1302 Stamina.
    858 Expertise.
    Yellow socket with 60 agility bonus.
    Which is 93 secondary stats LESS than my 502 bracers (not including socket). It's obviously still a minor upgrade (160 crit + 140 agi from socket, not to mention it already has ~60 more agil), but if the same holds true for other versions of the bracers, you might want to use Primordius' bracers untill you find a crit-version.

900 Agi.
    1471 Stam.
    Approx 1000 Secondary stat.
    Yellow socket for 160 crit + 140 agil.
    So 1040 agil, 1160 secondary stat.

Meanwhile, primordius bracers' are:

980 Agility.
    1471 Stam.
    719 Mastery.
    542 Haste.

So the Beady ones does come out ahead, if you can get crit, or maybe mastery ones. Any other stats and it's a pretty hard sell.

Haven't spent any vp yet, is it safe to just go with the trinket and then the ring ? as the bracers drop from multiple bosses. I'm still not 100% convinced it's better than relic tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    Haven't spent any vp yet, is it safe to just go with the trinket and then the ring ? as the bracers drop from multiple bosses. I'm still not 100% convinced it's better than relic tho.
    The VP trinket? Yeah it's way better than the relic. On my tortos kill it gave me 1900.3 agility averaged out. I'd buy the trinket and then maybe the ring after that it depends on what you have.

Deleted
    What normal trinkets is better than Bottle 2/2 Heroic and Terror 2/2 Heroic? I assume the shado pan trinket will be replacing terror once I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Revrev View Post
    What normal trinkets is better than Bottle 2/2 Heroic and Terror 2/2 Heroic? I assume the shado pan trinket will be replacing terror once I get it.
    All the normal mode 5.2 trinkets don't beat out those. After you get the shado-pan trinket replace your TiTM with it.

Deleted
    Is there any accurate BiS list out yet?
    This one shows different gear then the one simcraft used, i hate to be in the darkness every patch day.
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2013-03-07 at 08:32 PM.

Bow: Taoren, the Soul Burner 2/2 (BM/SV) Lei Shi , Voice of the Quilen (MM) Iron Qon
    Head: Saurok Stalker's Headguard Twin Consorts
    Neck: Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Archer ???
    Shoulders: Saurok Stalker's Spaulders Iron Qon
    Cloak: Pinionfeather Greatcloak Ji-Kun
    Chest: Saurok Stalker's Tunic Dark Animus
    Bracers: Beady-Eye Bracers Tortos
    Gloves: Saurok Stalker's Gloves Council of Elders
    Belt: Links of the Disintegrator Durumu the Forgotten
    Pants: Conduit-Breaker Chain Leggings Lei Shen
    Boots: Quakestompers Tortos
    Ring 1: Seal of the Shado-Pan Assault 1250 VP
    Ring 2: Gore-Soaked Gear Dark Animus
    Trinket 1: H Bottle of Infinite Stars 2/2 Elegon
    Trinket 2: Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault 1750 vp

Should be this before heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    I'm thinking Durumu's Baleful Gaze will be BiS.
    No. Voice of the quilen has 80 more agility than durumu's baleful gaze AND the damage spread isn't favorable. The maximum damage is lower thus making all your arcane shots (and anything else that uses weapon damage) hit for slighty less. Losing that damage on top of the 80 agility isn't worth it to trade your hit in for crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    No. Voice of the quilen has 80 more agility than durumu's baleful gaze AND the damage spread isn't favorable. The maximum damage is lower thus making all your arcane shots (and anything else that uses weapon damage) hit for slighty less. Losing that damage on top of the 80 agility isn't worth it to trade your hit in for crit.
    I thought damage spread stop mattering once cata came out? Probably wrong...

Also, wouldn't getting 1201 crit be better than 80 agility in the end? Mind you, I do not know how much crit we will have raid buffed with this gear so it might not matter.

I thought damage spread stop mattering once cata came out? Probably wrong...

Also, wouldn't getting 1201 crit be better than 80 agility in the end? Mind you, I do not know how much crit we will have raid buffed with this gear so it might not matter.
    Damage spread matters a lot. That is why in DS you didn't want to crossbow off of zon'ozz. It had lower speed, but it's damage spread was way worse than vishanka. 1201 crit is better than 80 agility alone, but when you are just essentially trading hit for crit it isn't since all our stats are so close as it is.

Damage spread matters a lot. That is why in DS you didn't want to crossbow off of zon'ozz. It had lower speed, but it's damage spread was way worse than vishanka. 1201 crit is better than 80 agility alone, but when you are just essentially trading hit for crit it isn't since all our stats are so close as it is.
    You should also keep in mind to that with the normal version of that bow, I am almost 1% over hit capped. This is because of the Valor trinket. Could be something to consider.

You should also keep in mind to that with the normal version of that bow, I am almost 1% over hit capped. This is because of the Valor trinket. Could be something to consider.
    Keep in mind that the gear you have now won't be full H/N bis. You'll end up dropping hit on a lot of pieces and you already have hit on your bow. Getting a bow with hit on it wont do anything.

Deleted
    Bow: Taoren, the Soul Burner 2/2 (BM/SV) Lei Shi , Voice of the Quilen (MM) Iron Qon
    Head: Saurok Stalker's Headguard Twin Consorts
    Neck: Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Archer ???
    Shoulders: Saurok Stalker's Spaulders Iron Qon
    Cloak: Pinionfeather Greatcloak Ji-Kun
    Chest: Saurok Stalker's Tunic Dark Animus
    Bracers: Beady-Eye Bracers Tortos
    Gloves: Saurok Stalker's Gloves Council of Elders
    Belt: Links of the Disintegrator Durumu the Forgotten
    Pants: Conduit-Breaker Chain Leggings Lei Shen
    Boots: Quakestompers Tortos
    Ring 1: Seal of the Shado-Pan Assault 1250 VP
    Ring 2: Gore-Soaked Gear Dark Animus
    Trinket 1: H Bottle of Infinite Stars 2/2 Elegon
    Trinket 2: Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault 1750 vp

Should be this before heroics.
    Cheers mate, sure wish i knew that before the todays raid, put out 2½ raids worth of dkp on tier legs>_<

The normal BIS list I've been using is the same as Tehstool's.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    The normal BIS list I've been using is the same as Tehstool's.
    Yeah same, makes sense.

Outside VP the VP ring/Trinket, what actually changes for Heroic BIS anyway?