Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Is there any list about normal trinkets? We have soon cleared ToT but dont know what trinkets i should roll for. I got upgraded dmc trinket and Bottle of infinite stars

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    On subject of trinkets, I'm particularly disappointed by the really low RPPM trinkets like Renataki's. Its proc rate is really abysmal, sometimes not procing for extended periods of time (3+ min), although sometimes procing back to back, and then you gotta pray you were sitting on some TEB stacks...
    Anyways, I miss the regularity of procs from my Relic of Xuen (and still love the H Bottle).
    Our feral druid got one and I watch him beat on the training dummy for like 10 mins getting really crazy inconsistency I didn't like it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

I noticed that you gemmed full mastery and still have 6600 haste. I have been testing 6k haste > mastery. and 6k haste > crit . In Simc and on boss fights Crit is beating mastery . Now I don't have heroic gear just normal ilvl of 493. This why crit is better for me? Will mastery be better once I get t15 ilvl?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by donprime View Post
    I noticed that you gemmed full mastery and still have 6600 haste. I have been testing 6k haste > mastery. and 6k haste > crit . In Simc and on boss fights Crit is beating mastery . Now I don't have heroic gear just normal ilvl of 493. This why crit is better for me? Will mastery be better once I get t15 ilvl?
    I have gemmed 4 different times because it's just how I am. I like to min max, I find that using Rotund Windwalker Silliness 5.2 rev1 6375 Haste has one of the better returns before the value of haste starts dropping off.

Right now I'm reforged into crit after haste but I still don't know how I feel about the stats currently as it's taking time to get a good feel for dps vs stats. Pre 5.2 i was full agi reforged into crit with around 4600 haste and i liked how that felt. Now I'm all over the place looking for a better feeling of dps.
    Last edited by Requital; 2013-03-11 at 01:50 AM.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

So what is the last word on RoR? The OP still states Juju and Renataki as BiS.

Also, when we have RoR and equal amount of haste/crit/mastery (with a little bit higher mastery value) will it be possible to pop our TeB and then /cancelaura for the RoR since TeB takes a snapshot of our mastery? This would mean we would have triple the amount of Mastery we usually have while preserving haste and crit for the duration of the TeB. This would also work when it procs when we don't have TeB stacks, essentially NEVER leaving us without haste or crit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonefury* View Post
    So what is the last word on RoR? The OP still states Juju and Renataki as BiS.

Also, when we have RoR and equal amount of haste/crit/mastery (with a little bit higher mastery value) will it be possible to pop our TeB and then /cancelaura for the RoR since TeB takes a snapshot of our mastery? This would mean we would have triple the amount of Mastery we usually have while preserving haste and crit for the duration of the TeB. This would also work when it procs when we don't have TeB stacks, essentially NEVER leaving us without haste or crit.
    You cant cancelaura the buff, But since it only lasts 10sec you can wait it out and pop TEB 1sec before it runs out. Then you will have 14secs of pure TEB awsomeness

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    You cant cancelaura the buff, But since it only lasts 10sec you can wait it out and pop TEB 1sec before it runs out. Then you will have 14secs of pure TEB awsomeness
    That was the first idea I had, but why can't you cancelaura the buff?

15+ Year Old Account
    Something blizzard fixed back during the Icc debacle and Ret Paladin cancelling the shadowmourne buff as they could build stacks faster with the tiny abomination int eh jar so they did more damage by canceling the aura and blizzard didn't like that.

I think the RoR will surpass the other trinket, It's so hard to get a perfect view of it and after this first week of 5.2 now that I have some time to look over the logs I can make a slightly better judgement call on what pieces can be replaced to get the expertise back.

I'll update the list before reset, I think what I'm going to do is build the set without the RoR and the set with. The main reason for this is a lot of people might never see the RoR and since we don't know the potency of the LFR vs Normal vs Heroic I think having the options of what is easily switchable will be more convenient.

15+ Year Old Account
    There was discussion about it early on; before the trinket was released to the PTR to be tested; and when brought up to Blizzard Blizzard must have not liked the idea of that much of a gaming of the trinket (multiple different macros to cancel the trinket when you don't have a good combo for the trinket or when you do). So once the trinket was released on the PTR to be tested, it was quickly found out that you couldn't cancel the trinket. On the positive side, partly because of the cancelaura issue, blizzard decided to lower the length of the proc from 20 seconds to 10 seconds.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    we don't know the potency of the LFR vs Normal vs Heroic
    The potency is almost the same. The trinket procs the same buff, only two differences between the 5 trinkets (if you count the thunderforged versions) is the RealPPM chance on the trinkets and the Agility.

Heroic Thunderforged - 1.038467 Real PPM
    Heroic - .982005 Real PPM
    Normal Thunderforged - .92 Real PPM
    Normal- .869979 Real PPM
    LFR - .722068 Real PPM

Something blizzard fixed back during the Icc debacle and Ret Paladin cancelling the shadowmourne buff as they could build stacks faster with the tiny abomination int eh jar so they did more damage by canceling the aura and blizzard didn't like that.

I think the RoR will surpass the other trinket, It's so hard to get a perfect view of it and after this first week of 5.2 now that I have some time to look over the logs I can make a slightly better judgement call on what pieces can be replaced to get the expertise back.

I'll update the list before reset, I think what I'm going to do is build the set without the RoR and the set with. The main reason for this is a lot of people might never see the RoR and since we don't know the potency of the LFR vs Normal vs Heroic I think having the options of what is easily switchable will be more convenient.
    But since this is a BiS list, I don't think which boss it drops from matters. Anyway, I was thinking that it would be a much better DPS increase than all other trinkets since with heroic tier 15 gear we can see up to 180% TeB and if we "game" the trinket by using TeB at the last second, it could be a major DPS increase all around.

But again, I guess we'll see soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    But since this is a BiS list, I don't think which boss it drops from matters. Anyway, I was thinking that it would be a much better DPS increase than all other trinkets since with heroic tier 15 gear we can see up to 180% TeB and if we "game" the trinket by using TeB at the last second, it could be a major DPS increase all around.

But again, I guess we'll see soon.
    I don't disagree and I'm not sure what you mean by which boss anything drops from I'm just trying to provide a second option for the players that might never see Lei Shin.

Deleted
    today i got the primordius trinket with a coin and i'm asking myself if its worth to change it against the lei shi hc trinket.
    and if i think right with the haste proccs i can push my haste rating under 5k cause the proccs ( from 1 to 5 ) have a long uptime ?

didnt found an updated trinket spreasheet :/

I don't disagree and I'm not sure what you mean by which boss anything drops from I'm just trying to provide a second option for the players that might never see Lei Shin.
    Oh ok but what I meant was that this is a best in slot list, not "the list that has slightly worse items because some guilds are not able to kill leishen". Either way, if it's not going to affect your real BiS list I don't see a problem
    Last edited by Bonelazy; 2013-03-12 at 09:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh ok but what I meant was that this is a [i]best[\i] in slot list, not "the list that has slightly worse items because some guilds are not able to kill leishen". Either way, if it's not going to affect your real BiS list I don't see a problem
    Ahh ya more so just helping the community

Ahh ya more so just helping the community
    By the way, there is a word out saying that Renataki's PPM is bugged. You got anything on that?

By the way, there is a word out saying that Renataki's PPM is bugged. You got anything on that?
    Bugged how? I've been using it this whole week, though as a brewmaster. Got logs from most bosses to pour through if you tell me what I should be looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevan View Post
    Bugged how? I've been using it this whole week, though as a brewmaster. Got logs from most bosses to pour through if you tell me what I should be looking for.
    Some people claim it sometimes procs once, and sometimes 4 times during a 6 minute dummy period.

You can check my logs if you want : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...dn/details/24/

On some tries (like the Try 7), I got a really good uptime with it, with some back to back procs (the buff is called "Blades of Renataki" or just "Blades" too). Then again, I also had some periods of no luck. But all in all, I think the uptime is turning out to be okayish. I think it was changed since Wednesday when I got it, and it seemed never to proc.

Deleted
    Apparently they've been fixed already, at lease mine seemed more consistent last night that it did last week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya there was a bug with it, but it;s been fixed should be more consistent now.