Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I asked this on the WW thread also, but I did not get any attention there, so here goes!
    So I have enough coins to get two timeless pieces for my WW, but should I buy break my 4set and get two pieces of Timeless, or should I buy myself the timeless xuen? I am bit lost with this, so if anyone smarter than me would be able to help me out, my armory can be found in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegrand View Post
    I asked this on the WW thread also, but I did not get any attention there, so here goes!
    So I have enough coins to get two timeless pieces for my WW, but should I buy break my 4set and get two pieces of Timeless, or should I buy myself the timeless xuen? I am bit lost with this, so if anyone smarter than me would be able to help me out, my armory can be found in my signature
    I would go with the trinket tbh. I don't even think dropping the 4p will be worth the ilvls you gain.

i still dont know what trinket to use really... i think i will go for the multistrike and the mastery one. with the high amount of aoe on this tier, i m not convince a trinket reducing cd of FoF is worth
    Last edited by Ezyah; 2013-09-18 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eznor View Post
    i still dont know what trinket to use really... i think i will go for the multistrike and the mastery one. with the high amount of aoe on this tier, i m not convince a trinket reducing cd of FoF is worth
    ^ This. I think this is the biggest selling point for me as of right now that still hasn't convinced me AoC is worth fighting over all the other agi classes for.
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a bit of a trinket "dilemma"

I have the following:
    2/2 H Renataki
    2/2 HT Talisman of Bloodlust
    2/2 N Sigil of Rampage
    0/2 F Assurance of Consequence
    (As well as N RoRo and ShadoPan, not that they matter too much now)
    (F = Flex, N = Normal, H = Heroic, -T = Thunderforged)

I've been using Renataki and Talisman last week, and I'll be using Rampage for cleave fights this week (more deeps req on Spoils!)
    However, now that I have AoC.. should I change to that style of play? or stay with my current until I hopefully get Haromm's / Ticking Ebon (Was 2nd in PR for Blackfuse when it dropped last week :C )

10+ Year Old Account
    Reqfu how come you're running such low haste w/o AoC.

It's boggling my mind right now.

My guild killed H Immerseus today and I got a Warforged tanking mace (http://www.wowdb.com/items/105417-en...e-of-immerseus) to replace my 549 Wu-lai. I'm using the 549 Wu-lai in my offhand.

What are my possible weapon upgrades from the 572 tanking mace?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    My guild killed H Immerseus today and I got a Warforged tanking mace (http://www.wowdb.com/items/105417-en...e-of-immerseus) to replace my 549 Wu-lai. I'm using the 549 Wu-lai in my offhand.

What are my possible weapon upgrades from the 572 tanking mace?
    Sim it.

Just load your char up in askmrrobot and throw around gear then export it to simcraft and let it run. Very simple and effective.

Thanks for the list Reqfu.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok so I got the warforged shoulders off Ordos this week AND I coined the token in my main raid. At the moment, I only have 2 pc tier, so is it worth using the tier shoulder yet or should I wait until I get my 4pc?
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would personally go with the WF one until you get a 4th piece of tier as it has more agi and secondary stats and the tier shoulders wont' give you the bonus. The shoulder token isn't going to change into something else, so save it until you need it. Cash in the token and have it ready to switch in quickly when you get the 4th piece.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea that's what I figured. Mrrobot was placing the tier over the WF, but that might be considering I have 4pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if AMR is favoring the tier then it must be due to the stat weights, I've never noticed it to think I had 4pc or 2pc when I didn't. I'm not able to get in-game atm but what are the stats (crit/master/etc) on each piece?

15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, not sure why AMR would point you toward the tier ones, check your stat weights again. IMO the WF ones are better until you can get 4pc. Looking at your armory you'd get more mileage out of agility or agi/X gems than just the straight crit gems you have in much of your gear.

I have a quick question. I recently got Heroic gloves wowdb.com/items/105845-siids-silent-stranglers and I want to know if you guys suggest that I break my 4 set to use them. I currently have my 4 set based on Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Pants, with the immersius heroic helm. My tier gloves are normal, not heroic, wowdb.com/items/99155-grips-of-seven-sacred-seals this is what makes me wonder if I should swap and break my 4 set, or keep them. Is the 4 set stronger than what the heroic gloves stats would give me? Any input would be appreciated, here is my armory with my stats battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Bambooninja/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaspectre View Post
    I have a quick question. I recently got Heroic gloves wowdb.com/items/105845-siids-silent-stranglers and I want to know if you guys suggest that I break my 4 set to use them. I currently have my 4 set based on Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Pants, with the immersius heroic helm. My tier gloves are normal, not heroic, wowdb.com/items/99155-grips-of-seven-sacred-seals this is what makes me wonder if I should swap and break my 4 set, or keep them. Is the 4 set stronger than what the heroic gloves stats would give me? Any input would be appreciated, here is my armory with my stats battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Bambooninja/simple
    just sim it lol

Quote Originally Posted by hallsey View Post
    just sim it lol
    how do I do that?

Thanks for list

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaspectre View Post
    how do I do that?
    1. download https://code.google.com/p/simulation...downloads/list either 32 or 64bit zip & extract it to somewhere.
    2. load up your char in askmrrobot => http://www.askmmrobot.com
    3. Click on the item slot you want to swap out and select it from the list once loaded
    4. hit optimize (you might want to edit your statweights to your gear/liking before that)
    5. press the SimC Button above the stats section on the right
    6. open SimulationCraft.exe in the folder of step 1
    7. Under Options you can set it up as you like (I'd suggest increasing the Iteration count to at least 10k)
    8. Under simulate, you paste in the text you got from AskMrRobots SimC button and hit Simulate.