10+ Year Old Account

Honor cost for Malevolent Gear? (5.2)

I was wondering for those on PTR if anyone know the prices for the current gear pieces, are they the same as Dreadful on live?

Also did the stats remain the same with the ilevel nerf or where the budgets adjusted accordingly?

Thanks in advance!
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Deleted
    Malevolent s13 costs as much honor as Dreadful s12 and have the exact same stats as 0/2 upgraded Malevolent s12.
    The big difference is that for dual-wield/MH+OH the pvp-power has been split evenly on both pieces instead of the MH
    having the majority of the pvp-power.
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-02-12 at 06:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks that's what i wanted to know
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Does anyone know what the new malevolent gear looks like? Do they look like what we have on live or is it back to the dreadful glad's color? (example: DK malevolent is blue, Dreadful is green.) Just asking for transmog reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Malevolent s13 costs as much honor as Dreadful s12 and have the exact same stats as 0/2 upgraded Malevolent s12.
    The big difference is that for dual-wield/MH+OH the pvp-power has been split evenly on both pieces instead of the MH
    having the majority of the pvp-power.
    this is not correct. they lowered the item lvl of the new malevolent gear. but increase the res/pvpp.

and the cost remains the same.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 07:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoomkin View Post
    Does anyone know what the new malevolent gear looks like? Do they look like what we have on live or is it back to the dreadful glad's color? (example: DK malevolent is blue, Dreadful is green.) Just asking for transmog reasons.
    on my warrior it looks the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the correction Loki504, i guess the same is done to dreadful to adjust it to the right item budgets.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

So what is better for next season? T1 weapon from this season fully upgraded or s13 honor weapon?

Deleted
    According to the blue post a few days ago;

Keep in mind that a fully upgraded (2/2) piece of 5.1 Malevolent Gladiator’s gear will be slightly better than its 5.2 counterpart, so if you already own pieces that you haven’t fully upgraded yet, then going for full upgrades might be a good course of action.