Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

so 5.2 350 conquest per day is it true?

if this is true im gonna be so happy cos battlegrounds are fulla bots and not many people like to cap arena as 2v2 is imbalanced is there also any gear/weapon restrictions if its true

Deleted
    where did you get 350 a day from? As far as I could see 50 points a day is your revenue for an entire day. In all honesty I'm not convinced PvE should reward conquest points at all. Do we get PvE points for doing Arenas/RBGs and PvE loot?

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought so too, but it's probably the last quest that gives you this

Deleted
    what so blizzard thinks you get 50 points for doing 7 quests a day thats fucking shit, it shud be 350 a day cos arena 2v2 is imbalanced and battlegrounds are just bot infested. if its 50 per day its not even worth doing the qwests for the rewards

how about you try doing some PVP to get your PVP gear?
    and don't start with the damm valor gear! thats for the few pieces of gear that you never see dropping.

still blizzard is already going crazy with pvp atm...
    malevolent elite gear thats upgraded is bis gear till ppl get 27K conquest earned.
    so old pvpers get a huge advantage for months?

also dumbing down the itemlevel of pvp gear. so ppl can't get into LFR with em? hell i thought there wasn't THAT much of a difference in pvp to pve gear.
    now where getting a ton less stats that are supposed to be balanced by giving em more pvp power and resi?
    wheres the old model? new season means new pvp gear sets that have alittle more itemlevel?

screw these pvers that are fucking up pvp.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    what so blizzard thinks you get 50 points for doing 7 quests a day thats fucking shit, it shud be 350 a day cos arena 2v2 is imbalanced and battlegrounds are just bot infested. if its 50 per day its not even worth doing the qwests for the rewards
    Why don't you do just, you know 2 arenas, and win your 360 points (180*2) I mean, I get that it's nice to have a way to get some by yourself, but if it's 50 instead of 350, who cares? do 2 arenas, and win, or 1 RBG and win, and you got those points. If you're ONLY getting your points from Unrated BGS you don't really need the gear, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    how about you try doing some PVP to get your PVP gear?
    and don't start with the damm valor gear! thats for the few pieces of gear that you never see dropping.

still blizzard is already going crazy with pvp atm...
    malevolent elite gear thats upgraded is bis gear till ppl get 27K conquest earned.
    so old pvpers get a huge advantage for months?

also dumbing down the itemlevel of pvp gear. so ppl can't get into LFR with em? hell i thought there wasn't THAT much of a difference in pvp to pve gear.
    now where getting a ton less stats that are supposed to be balanced by giving em more pvp power and resi?
    wheres the old model? new season means new pvp gear sets that have alittle more itemlevel?

screw these pvers that are fucking up pvp.
    Or maybe blizzard want to thank the good players who have elite weapons and upgraded their gear by letting them use it a while longer?
    Not my problem you can't get t2.

Deleted
    So basically you say PvP sucks and you don't want to do it yet you want the PvP gear from doing PvE? Well guess what, I think PvE sucks and I don't want to do it, can I get PvE gear drops in the Arena/Battlegrounds please?

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Or maybe blizzard want to thank the good players who have elite weapons and upgraded their gear by letting them use it a while longer?
    Not my problem you can't get t2.
    Its so funny you say this, when the first video that pops up on your youtube is about how you just barely got 2200 last week, the last 3 weeks of the season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    So basically you say PvP sucks and you don't want to do it yet you want the PvP gear from doing PvE? Well guess what, I think PvE sucks and I don't want to do it, can I get PvE gear drops in the Arena/Battlegrounds please?
    I think alot of people misunderstands this.

Problem is, you lose 80% of the time (at least in my cross-group-EU) = no conq = no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post

Problem is, you lose 80% of the time (at least in my cross-group-EU) = no conq = no fun.
    But you still have arena left. If you are losing BGs and therefore they = not fun, but for some reason you aren't even playing arena, what exactly do you need pvp gear for? I really can't understand some people :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fichek View Post
    But you still have arena left. If you are losing BGs and therefore they = not fun, but for some reason you aren't even playing arena, what exactly do you need pvp gear for? I really can't understand some people :/
    To be competitive in BGs.

9,6 Mio play this game.

AWESOME, lets do 2v2!!!

Back in the days there were world pvp, city sieges with hundres of players, and AV 40x40.

Now they force us to do 2v2.

I do not find Arena fun. I find objective BG fun.

I could go RBG, but then I need to use hours to find a team. And they probably say my gear is crap.

Then I'm forced to BG anyways where I lose 80% of the time.

If you like BGs = dont play WoW.

If you like clan wars 2v2 go WoW.

Just seems wrong to me.

Back in the days there were world pvp, city sieges with hundres of players, and AV 40x40.
    Tbh I have never found av fun and world pvp sounds pretty boring too. I mean whats the point of doing something that requires barely any skill atall and its all about just nuking the hell out of every1. AV barely has that, mostly its claim the towers, kill the boss. If I want to pvp I want to have 1 v 1 fights, or 2v2 because those are allowing you to win using your skill alone instead of outnumbering the opponent.

AV, SotA, IoC are extremely poorly designed.

Deleted

There aren't any realm pools anymore and I'm not aware of any EU language that would lose 80% of the time. I'm on the EU servers myself and even after losing a lot at the start of MoP I'm still around 70-75% win ratio for most battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by ej33t View Post
    AV, SotA, IoC are extremely poorly designed.
    Actually they are not, people just refuse to play them as they were thought to be played completly ignoring objectives and mechanics and then scream and cry when they're losing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    kinda hard to do arena on a dead server and i cant afford to transfer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delaxes View Post
    Tbh I have never found av fun and world pvp sounds pretty boring too. I mean whats the point of doing something that requires barely any skill atall and its all about just nuking the hell out of every1. AV barely has that, mostly its claim the towers, kill the boss. If I want to pvp I want to have 1 v 1 fights, or 2v2 because those are allowing you to win using your skill alone instead of outnumbering the opponent.
    You'd be suprised how much 1 person can mess with a whole team of 40. Cyclone a tank or spell reflecting a death grip in your own bosses room is just great.

Deleted
    kinda hard to do arena on a dead server and i cant afford to transfer
    You need two people for 2on2, assuming you are one that means you need ONE, ONE other person for that.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    You'd be suprised how much 1 person can mess with a whole team of 40. Cyclone a tank or spell reflecting a death grip in your own bosses room is just great.
    Death grip the tank out of the room on IoC, if he doesn't run in back immediatly he's going to die. If the boss decides to throw daggers at that point, nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Fichek View Post
    Why wouldn't they need gear? Arena people like to slum it in BGs. I imagine they don't like getting 3 shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Why wouldn't they need gear? Arena people like to slum it in BGs. I imagine they don't like getting 3 shot.
    Wait you guys don't actually enjoy that? I always thought you'd like it if we do that. :|