Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If i had it my way, you wouldnt be allowed to gain conquest outside of 3v3 with a rating of 1800+ and rbgs outside of a 2.2k+ rating. This would help me from queing into retards and only gaining 1 point because their mmr is so low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    If i had it my way, you wouldnt be allowed to gain conquest outside of 3v3 with a rating of 1800+ and rbgs outside of a 2.2k+ rating. This would help me from queing into retards and only gaining 1 point because their mmr is so low.
    Which is a problem of the current MMR system and not the players playing PvP, also with so fewer people you'd be unable to actually hit those rating as there wouldn't be enough players left to murder on your way to higher rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    You want a rich get richer, poor get poorer system? There's a reason they've been changing that whole idea for years now :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delaxes View Post
    Tbh I have never found av fun and world pvp sounds pretty boring too. I mean whats the point of doing something that requires barely any skill atall and its all about just nuking the hell out of every1. AV barely has that, mostly its claim the towers, kill the boss. If I want to pvp I want to have 1 v 1 fights, or 2v2 because those are allowing you to win using your skill alone instead of outnumbering the opponent.
    Go build yourself an arcade stick and play some fighting games (SFIV, SNK vs Capcom 2, SF vs Tekken, etc etc) online (or local tourneys) with some actual good players and game play that involves way more personal skill. Long story short, I play MMOs for large-scale battles and not 2on2 fighting game/FPS-style matches. I honestly hope their next MMO doesn't have any sort of small-scale PVP arena type shit.