View Poll Results: Do you want more colors for warlocks spells ?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes .

37 36.63%
  • No .

64 63.37%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you want more colors for warlocks spells ?

Pretty simple question for all players : Do you want more colors for warlocks spells ?

If yes , then choose your favorite color .

yes, pink please!!

No, why would I want color options that doesn't make sense. All colors for spells in WoW are based on an element/source.
    All of the sudden having a white shadow-bolt or whatever wouldn't make any sense.

No, exactly the reason TylerN stated above.

black fire please.
    intel 4770k @ 4.8ghz 1.25v / evga 780ti x1, evga 780ti classified(inc soon) evga titan 2x sli @ 1202mhz/3251 / asus maximus vi hero / evga supernova 1000w g2 / 2x samsung 840 pro 512gb ssd/ hit me up on overclock.net and see my full rig - http://www.overclock.net/u/318704/szeged i have a gpu addiction

Yeah, more colors for Warlocks only, great idea.

Titan
    I'd love to say yes, but you're being greedy by asking. There's a lot of other things that the model and art departments should be focusing on, than catering to a specific class that aren't happy when they got something they've been asking about for years. So, no, simply on the basis of you being greedy.
    [...]

i guess i wouldnt mind black flames... that way i can feel like hiei from yu yu hakusho... but still no
    My armory: Sheogorath
    My channel: Shirgadirth I do gameplay/commentary. Two of my videos have over 12k views now
    Elder Scrolls Online Dungeon Walkthrough!
    My most viewed video!
    My second most viewed video!

Honestly, I would love to see this added in... for everyone. I mean, yes... the color of the spell's effects does typically indicate the element used, but it's not like it's game-breaking, so what's the harm? I can't imagine this would detract from other work that needs to be done too much for that to really sway my vote.

I think warlocks have gotten enough shit this xpac already. So don't be greedy. Besides, the color has to make sense like someone said above.

PS. I would much rather see new character models then time spent on this crap.
    Last edited by Management; 2013-02-10 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan97 View Post
    Pretty simple question for all players : Do you want more colors for warlocks spells ?

If yes , then choose your favorite color .
    I would like for Blizzard to add a quest in that lets me use the that rainbow animation every time I cast chaos bolt.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65357/rainbow-generator#.

I would have much rather seen Blizzard make our "Red" spells into a shadow colored spell, rather then this green bs. It looks ridiculous.

Why not put a 'Paint Kit' in the game for Warlocks? A full new unique quest line that lets you costumize the color of your spells.

the only thing i likes to see is black fire; i don'T care bout other colours

Green makes sense because of Fel magic. They did it for that reason. There's no real reason to do any other color.

Sure, why the hell not? Gief Purple.

Yes, but I think there is other priorities cosmetic wise, like female metamorphosis and more diverse pet skins and models
    Warlock / IA Operative / Wizard / Engineer

I want all of our spells to be shit brown with yellow corn speckles.
    "1 in 4 Americans are skeptical on climate change...who gives a shit? That doesn't matter. You don't need other people's opinions on a fact. You may as well have a poll asking: Which number is bigger? 5 or 15? Do Owls exist? Are there hats?"

Pit Lord
    yes i wanna shoot rainbow-ish chaosbolts

I honestly feel the need for purple fire after losing the old shadowflame.

Master of puppets I'm pullin' your strings!

I want paladins to have darkness/evil color theme on spells

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "