Thread: Lei Shi dagger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Out of 11 heroic kills that I have 0 daggers dropped and 1 got coined. Fortunately it was me who coined it

Killed her every week normal and LFR (cept 2 for lfr) since she came out, and coined it every time normal or heroic and saw it for the first time last week

We've had 3 normal Spiritsevers and just got the heroic version last night. None were won on coin rolls. Probably 7 or 8 normal kills and 4 heroic kills of Lei Shi.
    Buying another gem is expensive! 9k down the tubes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel your pain.

My alts are 90 pretty much soon after my main. Main now using HC Sha mace, alt? Guess what? The blue mace from HC dungeons, no Sha weapons, or even any epic weapons, in normal AND LFR, ever dropped for my alt.

RNG can be shitty at times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veresa View Post
    I mean this content was all about getting extra PVE cookies from Wrathion, to upgrade your weapon, but iti s kinda annoing to not have one .
    Soo i think that players SHOULD be maybe even given that weapon, or there should be made super-higher chance to get it from coin, if you coin it.

I dont wanna complain by this post, i understand that RNG is RNG (yes im raiding 10s, main guild grp -25man, had plenty of these..).
    You don't want to complain, but you go ahead and do it anyway! Here we have a supposedly 'real' raider who just wants things handed to him on a plate like the casual LFRers. Why do you want things given to you instead of just working so hard for them you deserve them? You give real raiders a bad name

Infracted
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-02-16 at 02:04 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Coined dagger off H Lei Shi first kill

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz216 View Post
    Coined dagger off H Lei Shi first kill
    meh have ran lei shi every week since it was available coined everytime.. no Gun...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically enough, the gun dropped our first H kill, but we don't have a hunter in the group -__-

Killed Lei Shi 14 or 15 times now, and no sign of that dagger...
    But i got the rogue trinket 4 times now...

Same story with Stone Guards, but I killed them a couple of more times and this reset i finally got the dagger!
    And needless to say, I used coins on every kill on both bosses...

RNG can be a bitch, and it usually is when it comes to gear for me, but when it comes to vanity items like mounts or pets i always get lucky.

i did lei shi so many times in normal everytime i used a coin i got terror in the mists i got is randomly somehow but i need 2 of them not one >_> also i've done stone guards so many times and dagger seems non existent im betting with my guild mates for it that it wont drop i made around 12k gold on them
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Here we have a supposedly 'real' raider who just wants things handed to him on a plate like the casual LFRers. Why do you want things given to you instead of just working so hard for them you deserve them? You give real raiders a bad name
    So a guy who got his sha-touched weapon first try and doesn't complain because he has no reason to is a hard-working "real" raider, and another who still hasn't got his after duly farming the boss for weeks while spending each and every one of his charms on it and who happens to voice his frustration about that is a lazy whiner.

Yep. Sure. Makes sense.

While this response is calm, if you see posts you have serious issues with existing on these forums, report them and move on.

-Mugajak
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-02-16 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veresa View Post
    Dont worry in 2 weeks we will be in new content. and then i will make new post about weapons dropping there!

PS: even glaive from Illidan back in TBC dropped more offen then this D:
    speak for yourself bro got my 1st glave on our 1st kill at illidan , the offhand came 3 years 8 months later with over 200 BT runs since our 1st kill , i;ve open lioke plenty tickes after 50 runs+ all i got is RNG bre nothing broken just your bad luck ,but hell ye new content is almost there blizztard alrdy mock us with sha touched weapons upgraded towards legendary just to sink gold , and now they are worthless so even if u get HC dagger for 2 weeks not worth to spend another 12k for gem and soket lol

waaaaa my item hasn't dropped they should just GIVE it to me next time I log in
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    On my Hunter i've done it in LFR version every week and used a coin, same goes for will of the emperor with coin for a ranged weapon since the release, still no look. RNG sucks.

First time I did it on my rogue the dagger drops, RNG is Awesome.

RNG is RNG.

That must suck, I feel bad for anyone who doesn't hate it yet. 4 Dropped on our first Heroic Lei Shi Kill months ago, I got 1, rolled 1, and 3 got de'ed. Lawl.

Unless I'm mistaken there are no new sha-touched weapons in 5.2, which makes the 517 dagger and the 500 agi gem that goes with it as the likely BiS offhand for this tier as well. Makes it even more annoying for the rogues that haven't gotten it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by burnout View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken there are no new sha-touched weapons in 5.2, which makes the 517 dagger and the 500 agi gem that goes with it as the likely BiS offhand for this tier as well. Makes it even more annoying for the rogues that haven't gotten it yet.
    i didnt think about that.. thats very true.

I remember trying to explain to the guild how the LFR lei shi dagger was an upgrade over my HM SG dagger x.x; (while we progressed on HM sha).

Zero daggers, killed Lei Shi plenty of times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    meh have ran lei shi every week since it was available coined everytime.. no Gun...
    We had 4 Hunters in our group, one left a week or two ago.
    Last week we finally got our first heroic gun, and today the last 2 heroic guns dropped. Such a relief to finally replace my horrible LFR weapon as Will of the Emperor refused to drop his bow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by burnout View Post
    I feel for the people who didn't get their sha-touched heroic weapon yet. I don't know how it is for Rogues but the heroic gun for Hunters is better than all normal mode Throne of Thunder weapons.

It just sucks for rogues because H Lei-Shi is capable of dropping one of four items for us lowering the chances to get the dagger on the bonus roll.