Thread: Lei Shi dagger

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Lei Shi dagger

I understand that there is post already about LFR version of this weapon. But i feel need to make another about normal/heroic version too.
    Well, i cleared ToES pretty much each week, since they opened it, coined almost every time, and STILL dont have my dagger...

I mean this content was all about getting extra PVE cookies from Wrathion, to upgrade your weapon, but iti s kinda annoing to not have one .
    Soo i think that players SHOULD be maybe even given that weapon, or there should be made super-higher chance to get it from coin, if you coin it.

I dont wanna complain by this post, i understand that RNG is RNG (yes im raiding 10s, main guild grp -25man, had plenty of these..).

Does any1 else have same issue as i do?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not specific to the Lei Shi dagger. I spent 14 weeks in ICC with pre-ToC daggers running 10 and 25 man every week (variable boss kills on the 25) until I finally got 2 daggers. The first dagger I saw (7 weeks in! ~20 dagger-dropping boss-kills) was... won by a hunter. Thank god they took out stat sticks that other people actually use...

Deleted
    Well, i wouldnt rly mind it. But i dont have any Sha touched weapon. And with sha touched gem and that shizzle to add extra socked still in my bags just feel wrong.

I've killed H Lei Shi 8 times now, coining her every time. Still no dagger. Loads of trinkets though (vendored 3 now).

I feel your pain, buddy.

Random loot is 100% bad design.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I've killed H Lei Shi 8 times now, coining her every time. Still no dagger. Loads of trinkets though (vendored 3 now).

I feel your pain, buddy.
    Dont worry in 2 weeks we will be in new content. and then i will make new post about weapons dropping there!

PS: even glaive from Illidan back in TBC dropped more offen then this D:

I'm still using a christmas tree and a blue heroic dagger. Its not even lei shi dagger as about ANY dagger.

it's kinda funny i killed heroic stone guards 3 times and 2 times the dagger dropped
    and also lei shi drops the dagger like 60-75% of the times i killed it :P

(sorry had to say it )

Just after posting that, the lfr version of the dog dagger dropped. Its something!

Quote Originally Posted by Drexra View Post
    Just after posting that, the lfr version of the dog dagger dropped. Its something!
    Yeah I never got my daggers to drop either. Finally stuck with combat because of drops and ask to raid on my lock

I use the normal dagger to transmog my locks pvp dagger. MUAHAHFDUHASUDHFUHUHAA

Got 8 HC Lei Shi kills myself (missed one kill tho). Dagger dropped on 1st and 2nd kill. Since then we got 0 drops (tho both rogues coining it every week).
    For comparison casters coined 5 (five) DPS thinkets from Sha HC out of two kills, plus 3 trinkets dropped.

RNG is RNG.
    Last edited by Mazius; 2013-02-15 at 02:06 AM.

We have killed Lei Shi heroic since the first week. Every week all 3 of our rogues coined it. We have 2 daggers in total spread amongst the 3 main rogues.

Talking of poor loot, I still don't have my four set physically punched my desk after killing empress on LFR last night.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

We have the opposite problem - daggers every week and no rogue in our 25 man raid!

I don't have even finished the quest for the gem XD but i see a lot of rogues with it.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

it took me 14 kills and a coin on each kill for elegon to get my caster trinket(only seen two this entire tier)

As far as I'm concerned, Lei Shi's dagger is an urban legend.
    Last edited by Sealed; 2013-02-15 at 04:03 PM.

Deleted
    Same with the fist from Empress, 9 kills with 9 coins used and it's ONLY just dropped this week, that's like 5 weeks after we killed Sha HC, making it pretty much worthless (Aside from logs), dagger hasn't dropped on HC either.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post
    Random loot is 100% bad design.
    it is one of the purest steamy piles of poop.