View Poll Results: Which country is most likely to drop another nuclear weapon on a foreign country?

Voters
520. This poll is closed
  • Russia

3 0.58%
  • United States

137 26.35%
  • Israel

78 15.00%
  • Pakistan

36 6.92%
  • India

3 0.58%
  • China

4 0.77%
  • North Korea

246 47.31%
  • France

7 1.35%
  • United Kingdom

6 1.15%
Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

The country most likely to deploy a nuclear bomb on another country in the future.

There is not a "no" option, vote for the country you think is most likely to deploy a nuclear weapon against another country in the future, and state your reasoning if you wish.

Lock Please, created a revised thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ntry-(revised)
    Last edited by volkanik; 2013-02-15 at 10:11 PM.

No one because people are not suicidal.

In related case though, thanks to latest restless issues within India/Pakistan/Kashmir a lot of "how to prepare for nuclear strikes" flyers have been going around.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

No-one. Because if they fire one they'll get one fired at them thus ensuring mutual destruction. Also I'm curious as to why you chose not to put a "no" option in this poll.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    No-one. Because if they fire one they'll get one fired at them thus ensuring mutual destruction. Also I'm curious as to why you chose not to put a "no" option in this poll.
    Also if there was to be "no" option, then you should atleast stamp India/Pakistan under same button because they're equally crazy in their lust for some Kashmirian ground.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this is a subtle way of creating another N. Korea thread. My answer would be no one though.

If anyone would it be North Korea, don't think they would, NK if anyone.

Deleted
    the one that already did it twice

and how is iran not on this list?

Us obviously.

I would be surprised if Nkorea could even afford to set off fireworks tbh, not to mention that if they blatantly piss off the rest of the world half their population would instantly die from starvation.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehorn View Post
    and how is iran not on this list?
    They'd probably need nuclear weapons to use them on someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    N. Korea, they are the only country not affiliated with a major power bloc.

Deleted
    only the supreme leader could melt a target with the power of his nuclear powered mind, whilst getting 19 hole in ones on a 18 hole golf course, in the dark, during a hurricane with one T off, at the same time eating soup with a fork.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoronx Moonclaw View Post
    N. Korea, they are the only country not affiliated with a major power bloc.
    You might've heard of this small nation, China?

Stupid poll to not have Iran but include the typical bogeymen of Israel and the US.

Voted North Korea, only one deluded enough to. Not matter how badly the anti-Israel crowd think of the Jews, Israel won't do it, at least not first.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2013-02-15 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see why the U.S would launch a nuke first, would need to have a strange scenario, idc if u think americans are dumb but no one is dumb enough to launch a nuke at this time
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Stupid poll to not have Iran but include the typical bogeymen of Israel and the US.
    Israel and US has nuclear weapons. Iran does not have nuclear weapon. ...see the pattern?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pakistan, most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    North Korea.
    Israel would be 2nd but US wouldn't allow them to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Israel and US has nuclear weapons. Iran does not have nuclear weapon. ...see the pattern?
    And which of those three have openly talked about blasting its enemy off the map? Which of those is currently on the news for being on the cusp of gaining nuclear weapons?

Tip: It's Iran.