View Poll Results: Which country is most likely to drop another nuclear weapon on a foreign country?

Voters
520. This poll is closed
  • Russia

3 0.58%
  • United States

137 26.35%
  • Israel

78 15.00%
  • Pakistan

36 6.92%
  • India

3 0.58%
  • China

4 0.77%
  • North Korea

246 47.31%
  • France

7 1.35%
  • United Kingdom

6 1.15%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Im more scared of the US than any other country......................and i am American.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    And which of those three have openly talked about blasting its enemy off the map? Which of those is currently on the news for being on the cusp of gaining nuclear weapons?

Tip: It's Iran.
    Yay for belief in out of context false quotations and military propaganda about weapons of mass destruction?

In how many wars Iran has been aggressor in past 400 years without provokation?

Also, according to Israel Iran has been on a verge of creating nuclear weapon for past 20 years or so without anything ever happening.

Meanwhile NK out of all countries managed to finish one with their equipment! Wonder if Iran truly is trying anything if they while being vastly superior in tech, can't do that?
    Last edited by Wilian; 2013-02-15 at 03:07 AM.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Yay for belief in out of context false quotations and military propaganda about weapons of mass destruction?

In how many wars Iran has been aggressor in past 400 years without provokation?
    Iran or radical Islamists? Because looking at the history of Islamic fundamentalism, there is PLENTY of reason to fear them getting nuclear weapons if you're kufr.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would like to go with none of the above.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Non-state Terrorist group.

Iran or radical Islamists? Because looking at the history of Islamic fundamentalism, there is PLENTY of reason to fear them getting nuclear weapons if you're kufr.
    Yeah, those radical Islamists, they haven't done anything at all in the past "400 years." I feel like this is going to turn out to be an anti-US thread. I don't see how anyone could state as a fact that Iran couldn't make/buy/get a Nuclear weapon, or say as a fact that they don't have one.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I vote for North Korea since they're the ones testing nukes, I think the U.S has been too but I doubt they would even bother nuking any country atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw all you people wanting a 'no' option, I want an 'all of the above' option!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Does France even have the capability to build one? :')

10+ Year Old Account
    And which of those three have openly talked about blasting its enemy off the map? Which of those is currently on the news for being on the cusp of gaining nuclear weapons?

Tip: It's Iran.
    You can't accurately translate Persian to English. They did not say that, stop spreading disinformation. They said they wanted to erase Zionism, not Israel.

that is easy to bad they are not on the list
    what country has stated they want to wipe another country off the map
    and are working on the means to do it
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2013-02-15 at 03:52 AM.

North Korea is the most likely to use one of the options listed. But at the same time, they may like to flaunt their so called "power" but I think even North Korea knows every country on earth would literally SHIT on them if they considered it. They'er a lot of talk and no show.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    They'd probably need nuclear weapons to use them on someone.
    and im sure north korea isnt already sharing it with them

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think we'll see a nuke used in any country in our lifetime and possibly never again to be honest. the US and Russia have the most nukes of any countries, using a nuke against either one of these countries would result in basically total annihilation for the aggressor as these two countries would just simple "out nuke" the other people, assuming of course the aggressor didnt/couldnt strategically place their intial nuke.

that being said i ultimately voted for US seeing as how i think if another WW does break out i think we would probably nip it in the butt rather quickly, unless of course the intiator of WW used the nuke to start it. in a way nukes are a deterrant of one another i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Yes, and they did so independently.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    France has been one of the few nations increasing its nuclear stockpile instead of decreasing it. Of course, that doesn't mean they have anywhere near the even the reduced stockpiles of the US and Russia, but still.

Most likely to deploy a nuke is a group of radicals, be they religious or national or whatever that get their hands on a nuke from an unstable country. For instance, I could see China losing control of some of their nukes when they have their big rebellion in about 15 years.

I believe there are still nukes unaccounted for from the fracturing of the USSR, and I wouldn't be surprised to see one of those used somewhere, unfortunantally.

we should pre-strike them all at once ! <3
    lol why is france and england in that list..?

PS: im from germany !

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    France has been one of the few nations increasing its nuclear stockpile instead of decreasing it. Of course, that doesn't mean they have anywhere near the even the reduced stockpiles of the US and Russia, but still.
    Peak stockpile 540 (in 1992)
    Current stockpile 298 (in 2011)

From wikipedia. Seems reduced to me.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    we should pre-strike them all at once ! <3
    lol why is france and england in that list..?

PS: im from germany !
    He listed all confirmed nuclear capable nations (except Isreal, who just hinted they have nukes from the US).

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Peak stockpile 540 (in 1992)
    Current stockpile 298 (in 2011)

From wikipedia. Seems reduced to me.
    Hmmm I must have flipped that around. My bad. I read an article indicating France had signed the Non proliferation act but had been increasing their stockpile. Oh well, you learn something new every day.