Earning Your T2 Threw RBG Pugs

So yeah as the description says, I'm making this post regarding my situation and hoping I get some useful feedback/tips out of it. I just recently transferred off my dead server to Kel'Thuzard (Alliance) thinking I would find tons of other good pvpers. I did some 3s and got to 2100 with two different teams within the first few weeks of being on the server. But once I hit that rating we starting going against T2 players and I would always just keep hitting a brick wall because I was T1. I sucked it up and I've been trying for about 3 or 4 weeks to get a T2 threw RBGS as a FC. I got my rating up to 2150 with a solid pug group, but other then that one RBG group I just can't manage to find another one good enough to push 2.2k. I just transferred to the server so I know that not knowing anyone really reduces my chances, but what am I suppose to do? I normally log on 4 or 5 days during the night and just sit there for a few hours looking for a group possibly good enough to help me push my rating, but I'm always left disappointed. I am just getting bored of the game doing this and I think its just completely stupid how you either have to know people or get lucky to get a T2. If anyone has any constructive feedback or anything let me know, its greatly appreciated. Thanks

Well, in next season you wont need any rating to get the t2 weapons, so maybe you will be happy

U HAPPY???
    Last edited by heltvild; 2013-02-15 at 03:03 AM.

No because I am aware of the changes in the next patch and I want helpful feedback from someone who is/was in the same situation I am. RBGS is boring as fuck especially as a prot warrior, it takes less skill because the 9 other people in the group can compensate for what you lack. I want to play arena but I feel forced to play RBGS because of the unfair advantages of players with T2s. I realize that is most likely the case of why they are changing it next patch.

I'd just keep at Arena. If you find good enough partners the whole t2 vs non-t2 isn't really that noticeable. If you're meeting someone who is farming your rating down, stop queueing for a couple hours. Eventually you'll queue into a comp/team you can beat even if you don't have t2.

Or, you could do what other people who are in the same situation you are do and spend real money to get t2, so they can actually start enjoying the game. (Don't do this).

Deleted
    Either keep looking for a pugg or use Openraid for a RBG group. Or buy 1 boost ( mostly equeles 150 rating each i gues...maybe 50 caus your higher rating i don't know i usealy see foks with 10 wins at 2,4k so.. i dunno xD) Or suck it up in arena.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    I'd just keep at Arena. If you find good enough partners the whole t2 vs non-t2 isn't really that noticeable. If you're meeting someone who is farming your rating down, stop queueing for a couple hours. Eventually you'll queue into a comp/team you can beat even if you don't have t2.

Or, you could do what other people who are in the same situation you are do and spend real money to get t2, so they can actually start enjoying the game. (Don't do this).
    The T2 weapons gives a big advantage, not as bad for casters as for melees but it is clearly noticable. I know some previous glad players who did RBG's only to get their weapons because they were tired of fighting an uphill battle being at a severe disadvantage.

@Trux, you're not restricted to your own server, so if you don't find anything go and look cross realm. That being said, it's a good idea to only look for people with a higher ranking. If the average MMR of a group is higher you risk little because even when losing you'll lose a tiny ammount of rating while getting vastly more for a win. Also groups being higher as you usually have better gear and already managed to break 2,2 previousl. Joining a group around 2,1-2,15k only means you'll be in a group that might be stuck there forever and wont help you at all.

You can use openraid and Oqueue (though I suspect it's causing me fps lag) to find crossrealm groups. I do happen to see some 2k groups in the making there.

I had a guildie who was in almost the same position as you; constantly faced with people with T2 while he was slightly under 2,2k (rbgs), but eventually the group(s?) he went with broke through and reached 2,2k. I think it has much to do with finding the right group too. Last friday, six bgs, won five. Over the last few days (tuesday till now), played... 8 rbgs, won 3 or something, bb 100 rating -_-

Anywho
    - Go beyond your server
    - Find the right people
    - Keep at it