Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    "Linkedblade" I used to DJ online under the pseudonym "LB" which for you international friends is the acronym for pound, the customary measurement for mass, and I was a big guy. And I always was fascinated with the Legend of Zelda series. So I had LinkB. Which at the point I started playing some RPG games which always had some sort of knight so I changed the 'B' to "Blade." Then I had "LinkBlade." And that was my original WoW toon's name. The "ed" I added for an alt and that alt became my main moving forward to this day.

Nice stories sofar

My first main was a dwarf called khazrak, i think it was from a warhammer army book or something. Then i jumped to a dk when wrath hit called ahriman just because i was playing the 2008 prince of persia at the time and liked the enemy and his, now that i think about it, Sha style enemies. Now currently on a monk called Gyatso, both a reference to the buddhist and a character from avatar, corny i know. Also have a bunch of worgen that i basically just name after places in fable, dont know why.

-Oh, and funny story. During cata a few people came back to my guild who had been away since bc. A druid kept being rude to me so eventually i called them out on it since it was getting disruptive. Turned out my server had ANOTHER Ahriman before me in bc who was a giant douchebag. Eventually i had to point out i was a dk and therefore could not have existed during bc and the folks who knew this guy knew he moved to horde side. The druid was a little embarrassed for being so passive aggressive for months lol.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2013-02-16 at 01:46 PM. Reason: asdsad

I took the letters in the name Gary Holt (The guitarist and founder of Exodus - A thrashmetal band) and switched around on some letters. Ghrolt. Fuck Y.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I first created a Undead Warlock named Lokken.

Based on this guy. Lokken, commander of Taros. From Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (PC). Very powerfull wizard/warlock/sorcerer~

10+ Year Old Account
    Mogath - I took his name from one of my Created heroes in the game The battle for middle-earth II, which also happens to be an orc

15+ Year Old Account
    I decided to play a Night Elf, not really sure how I came up with Mikra but for the roleplay side I also had to come up with a surname (was lurking around a WoW RPG site finding a guild a half year before WoW was released). So I took something elvish and it was Ithildin. Mikra Ithildin :P Which is something like Mikra Starmoon. I also decided to play on the server Shadow Moon at release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I needed a name for my Orc Hunter back in 2005/2006, got annoyed that I could not come up with something so I just slammed my hand onto the keyboard and pressed enter.
    And I've been using Enjeh in basically every game since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    My rogue Suzette was going to be Susiederkins from Calvin and Hobbes but some putz took it.
    My paladin Orissa is the result of the random name generator. I got Orissan and I dropped the N. Did not know it was a state in India at the time.
    My hunter Shaga? A misspelling of an orc in LotR.
    My warlock Grindots? He's a goblin and goblins always had a grin before Cata. And he's a lock. Also, goblins ran Gringotts. So I named him Grindots.
    My death knight Viraelis? Latin, or greek, not sure which, for virus plus a little modification on my part
    My monk Brewbeary? Brew. Bear. Also, I like blueberrys, but that's irrelevant to the name
    My shaman Shamadams? Sam Adams is one of the few "mainstream" American beers that doesn't taste like horsepiss. And I put mainstream in quotes because it's not widespread past the east coast.
    My mage Sarastae? Not sure where the name came from, but a villainous character in a book I'm writing.
    My priest and main Lindara? Random name generator
    My warrior Kreeve? Random name, but not the generator
    My druid Lusharn? Random name.

Yeah, I have one of each class, but I don't play most of the atm.
    Putin khuliyo

My real name is Erkka (im Finnish), and some of my friends call me "Ergar" sometimes, no idea why.

Deleted
    "Irox"

for obvious reasons

Adaephon came from Quick Ben's real name in Malazan Book of the Fallen. Kalam and Quick Ben were my favorite characters

Cardinal

+

Cairne

=

My paladin: Cairnedinal
    Mother pus bucket!

15+ Year Old Account
    My very first name (in Lineage2) was Doomraider > something i made up on the spot

In WoW the first one was Roxlox (rocking warlock), stupid but i didnt care about my name @ that time.

Few names that i love and use these days (Xuanwu, Golkosh and Zushakon) > Google them and u know why and what for.
    Last edited by Azerox; 2013-02-18 at 05:46 PM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Wanted the name Thunder or Lightning in an old mmo, was taken obviously. Thunder/Lightning in dutch is Bliksem -> Bliks was meh -> Blix. Whenever Blix/blix is taken I just add sauce to it (because blix -> bliks -> "blik" = "can" in dutch. So basically my name is "can of sauce").