Thread: Bonus Roll

Deleted

Bonus Roll

Following situation....

we are 2 of the same class in our 10 man raid, we both use our bonus rolls on those bosses who use to drop our needed stuff..... the other guy allways wins ...litterally allways i use to get gold.

So my question is, do you think when you have 2 of the same class in the raid that when both use the bonus roll that it could be possible that one overwrites the other, so that one player allways gets stuff and the other one dont?

Or is it just bad rng ?

10+ Year Old Account
    nope. just bad rng. coincidental at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

bonus rolls are completely independent of all other factors

Deleted
    Its so crucial seeing a new guy in the raid playing the same class as you, get all the good stuff in 3 ids via Bonus rolls, after you have been on progression for months with getting shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    Its so crucial seeing a new guy in the raid playing the same class as you, get all the good stuff in 3 ids via Bonus rolls, after you have been on progression for months with getting shit.
    Welcome to RANDOM, enjoy your stay... It's called Random Number Generator and you ONLY have your computer to blame.. that's where it's coming from. Client software on your computer generates a number that gets submitted to the server, you want to complain, scream at that CPU beneath your fingers...