Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The Malkorok thing feels very much like the chromatus thing from twilight of the aspects, where Thrall and the aspects fought against a massive multi headed dragon, and despite its presence in the book, recieved zero development ingame and became a forgotten character.
    Sometimes you can pick up on where blizzard design certain lore characters as expendable, so its easy to see Malkorok as a boss in s.o.o.
    Pfft what are you talking about, blizzard never just creates characters, expands their lore, then drops them.

Me'dan is totally gonna pop up any day now, just wait and see
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Pfft what are you talking about, blizzard never just creates characters, expands their lore, then drops them.

Do not speak of such SACRILEGE!!!!

GUARDS TAKE HIM AWAY!!!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

They're going to throw Med'an in somewhere and say, "here's your draenei lore trollolololololololol."

10+ Year Old Account
    Med'an died on the way back to his home planet.

yes, shortly after his appearance he will fall into a volcano which will then hit by an asteroid and the crater flooded by the sea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    yes, shortly after his appearance he will fall into a volcano which will then hit by an asteroid and the crater flooded by the sea.
    THIS PATHETIC SIEGE ENDS NOW!!!!

Sorry had to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Who exacly is Malkorok, some would say, well hes just another Orc under Garrosh's command but, why is he second in command? Why did he get in that position with such ease?.
    Well, Garrosh don't have any wife or girlfriend, does he? So, i left it for your imagination, what Malkorok had to do to became 2nd in command...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes prbly a Dreadlord, Maybe Varimathras we will have to see how he & Sylvanas react to one another if they even do.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Hes prbly a Dreadlord, Maybe Varimathras we will have to see how he & Sylvanas react to one another if they even do.

The Undercity was just a setback!!

Warrior-Magi

I don't see it. It *could* happen but it'd be pretty much shit if it did. There's no shortage of Warlocks to sniff out the fel stank of a Dreadlord in the Horde. I just can't see it happening and making sense.

I don't see it. It *could* happen but it'd be pretty much shit if it did. There's no shortage of Warlocks to sniff out the fel stank of a Dreadlord in the Horde. I just can't see it happening and making sense.
    eh, Dreadlords are the masters of deception, I don't see it as implausible that one could hide in the middle of org.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Stank is level 95 warlock talent next expac, calling it here.

eh, Dreadlords are the masters of deception, I don't see it as implausible that one could hide in the middle of org.
    It's only implausible to the fanfic writers who post on here and believe their attempts at writing to be more canonical than the actual writings of Blizzard.

With Constellation with him so he can stop crying about orcs killing night elves.

Masters is a long shot. Warlocks and especially Demon Hunters can see through their disguises with ease, they are good at manipulating and tricking those whom aren't familiar with their magic or maintain strict ignorance of it, like the Scarlet Crusade. While Garrosh may be ignorant, he has Orcish Warlocks under his command, you'd think they would notice right away or at least be somewhat suspicious. I just can't see a Warlock being worth a crap if they aren't able to discern a demon from a humanoid, even with a guise up.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 09:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    With Constellation with him so he can stop crying about orcs killing night elves.
    she* and whom are you? No one of merit... btw it's not "orcs killing night elves" it's "cdev killing the story".

10+ Year Old Account

Ok that wasn't necessary.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Ok that wasn't necessary.
    it's okay, he's a "QQ Garithos is the reason all humans are evil" subscriber, are his opinions really worth more than dust between the keys on our keyboards? No.

A Dreadlord would still be working for Kil'jaeden. Not a single attack made on the draenei. Kil'jaeden is far too butt hurt to let that go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually when it comes to it constellation is much more well rounded in her conversations and posts regarding orcs, and easier to debate with then someone like Salandrin, with his weekly bout of orc hate posts and reason 101 why orcs are evil.

Masters is a long shot. Warlocks and especially Demon Hunters can see through their disguises with ease, they are good at manipulating and tricking those whom aren't familiar with their magic or maintain strict ignorance of it, like the Scarlet Crusade. While Garrosh may be ignorant, he has Orcish Warlocks under his command, you'd think they would notice right away or at least be somewhat suspicious. I just can't see a Warlock being worth a crap if they aren't able to discern a demon from a humanoid, even with a guise up.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 09:16 PM ----------

she* and whom are you? No one of merit... btw it's not "orcs killing night elves" it's "cdev killing the story".
    A lesser demon sure, but Nathrezim are the burning legions elite agents.

Also I think you are overstating the power of the average warlock, most of whom barter with demons for power, and do not have any great mastery over them or have been shown to be in any way immune to their tricks. Actually the reverse is true... historically most people in the warcraft universe who toy with demons get the shaft in the end.