Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightlol View Post
    I'd say Nautilus. I rarely see him played but he's pretty damn strong...
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by blamedity View Post
    Totally agree.
    I bought Nautilus as one of my first champs in S2, since I completely love the kit, the animations, the model and the voice, but I found myself getting countered and countered and countered and came to the conclusion that Nautilus, compared to say, Leona, was actually very, very weak. At least early game. I tried playing him with full defense runes and even masteries, to the same result. I tried playing him as a jungler more than a few times, with the same result.

I have not yet attempted the same thing in S3, but if I had to call a champion disappointing, it would be Nautilus.

Deleted
    I guess the big issue with Nautilus is his really long cooldowns. Once his combo is out of the way in a team fight, the only thing he can do is soak up damage and root people It's still not... bad, but as you sad, Leona just does it better.

7+ Year Old Account
    im from the future and ADC kennen will be godly for only 1 patch!
    Gamer at Heart, Always willing to level up my game-play experience. Desire for gaining advantage in video games tier lists, are those that provide me a guide. not just a direction, but a path i can set for myself to grow.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thought the necronomicon was a dota item
    Ily mmoc

my vote would be for xerath, hes very strong if you know what you are doing or Vel'koz.

Deleted
    Taric Nautilus and kennen

10+ Year Old Account
    Support Veigar. My friend climbed to Diamond 1 with him back in Season 3. Now he is Master.

Recruiting Officer of <Full Mongo> Stormrage-US
    Priest || Paladin || Mage || Shaman || Monk || Youtube

I think either Rammus or Wukong. Both of them are fantastic and I think a lot of people forget about them completely when they aren't flavor of the month.

Deleted
    When season 3 released: Ryze.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mundo Support.

Procing Relic Shields with his Q is nice. Perma slows on ADC trying to escape a Jungle Gank is amazing. Once you hit 6 you can all in constantly with his ult and will win 2v2 trades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuzeSG View Post
    I think either Rammus or Wukong. Both of them are fantastic and I think a lot of people forget about them completely when they aren't flavor of the month.
    I play Rammus a lot, he's a lot of Fun, but if you play with a Team that can't finish before the 25-30min mark he falls off hard compared to other Junglers.

Deleted
    I'd say Cho'Gath. His TF capability and lane strenght make him very strong overall.