Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    might be the final sha

or

the next old god

10+ Year Old Account
    If a seventh Sha pops up at any point in the future, we could get some kind've Diablo3-esque situation - the Sha absorbs the others and becomes an Old God-type entity, not Y'Shaarj reborn but a brand new entity with the potential to become as powerful as Y'Shaarj was.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I can't imagine he wouldn't be the last boss. Who would come after Garrosh?

I still wouldn't view him any differently. At all. He bombed Theramore, the asshole.
    heroic only Omnisha? and yeah Garry bombed theramore, boo hoo. the one thing i think he did right. not bombing it but taking it off the table was a sound strategic move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha of Destruction will be a good sounding name for the Sha possessing Garrosh.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be a shocking plot twist to fight the black prince
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    We haven't seen any other machines yet, but even the one in the vaults is enough...
    Don't let Lorewalker Cho's ignorance of the rest of the world fool you. He's wise but not worldly; we have seen other machines. Halls of Stone and Halls of Lightning. Remember the Iron Vrykul army in those areas? It's nothing new to us...

Even though hes dead as a doornail i would love to see Y'Shaarj be the final boss of the expansion

Old god bosses are always the most fun to fight who could forget old yoggy and c'thun

I don't see why people think a sha is in garrosh. If there were, it would be some of the most profoundly bad writing in WOW history (though their track record has been pretty lousy lately anyway). He was a super huge douche long before pandaria was discovered/visited by horde, not sure why people want to blame his stupidity and douchery on a sha.

Personally I think it would be kind of neat if all the sha aspects kind of merged together to reform the old god they once were and we had to fight that. Strengths of all of them combined.

But who knows. Blizzard has quite obviously gave them all different levels of strength, some sha are really weak while others are profoundly strong, the sha of fear being the most powerful by far. Interesting that blizzard always thinks fear is the most powerful of all negative emotions, similar to how Diablo, the lord of terror, was more powerful than all the other evils of hell and always the primary bad guy. The sha just remind me of the evils from diablo.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Don't let Lorewalker Cho's ignorance of the rest of the world fool you. He's wise but not worldly; we have seen other machines. Halls of Stone and Halls of Lightning. Remember the Iron Vrykul army in those areas? It's nothing new to us...
    I'm referring to machines under the mogu control hidden in Pandaria. I already caught the similar Titan naming convention (Forge of Wills, Forge of the Endless, natch.)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I'm referring to machines under the mogu control hidden in Pandaria. I already caught the similar Titan naming convention (Forge of Wills, Forge of the Endless, natch.)
    ah true; we're probably giving it more thought than cdev but you'd think that stuff sitting unguarded in Ulduar could just as easily be repurposed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be, and by the right people - post-Wrath, the word from Brann Bronzebeard is that Thorim and Mimiron were poking around in Ulduar and making efforts to 'fix' the iron dwarves.

Although it might all go horribly wrong...

And by might, I mean will.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    The general idea with Garrosh not being the final boss is that there is some kind of force corrupting him (I've heard: Sha, Demon, Dragon, Old God). In which case he would be the second to last boss.

Not something I really want to see, personally. Just for once, a boss who isn't corrupted but simply bad because he is bad.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Not something I really want to see, personally. Just for once, a boss who isn't corrupted but simply bad because he is bad.

EJL
    Like Yogg? or C'thun? or Algalon? or Ragnaros? or Al'Akir? or Kel'thuzad? or Archimonde? or Kil'jaeden? etc...

There are plenty of bosses who weren't corrupted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    it gave respective LK ilvl gear.

"New feature! Factions dissolved. If you don't like it go to Burkina Faso and pound sand."

Back on topic, heroic SoO reveals Basic Campfire to be behind it all. Garrosh gets to 10% in HC and stuns the whole raid, lights a fire and then runs away screaming "you are SO screwed now"
    Epic plot twist where basic campfire reveals itself to be ragnaros mother ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh should not die just like that, he is the best Warchief who ever had the Horde.

His death will be a great loss in terms of the history of the Horde... hopefully he can be redeemed and continue to honor the memory of Hellscream clan.

The Warchief who has done more for the Horde should not be murdered by his own subjects... is a very poor development of events.

And if for some reason he can not be redeemed and remain in the Horde, his place is undoubtedly being the leader of the Dark Horde: a new era reborns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion will be the final boss.

Personally im expecting whatshisface who buggered off from the scarlet onslaught island off the coast of icecrown to show up at some point with this. A lot of hints point to the legion on the way and i really woudlnt be surprised to see garrosh turn out to be a phoney, replaced with a dreadlord during the cataclysm or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Personally im expecting whatshisface who buggered off from the scarlet onslaught island off the coast of icecrown to show up at some point with this. A lot of hints point to the legion on the way and i really woudlnt be surprised to see garrosh turn out to be a phoney, replaced with a dreadlord during the cataclysm or something.
    I can't imagine Garrosh being a Dreadlord, and honestly, for all his presence Mal'Ganis is sort of a panzy.

I would not be surprised though, if after the Siege of Orgrimmar, we saw a patch in which the Legion attempts another full-scale invason of Azeroth, similar to Before the Storm in Vanilla, although hopefully more entertaining than a stupid overtuned demon running through cities killing people. And it wouldn't be hard to then have a series of heroic dungeons, or a raid, where you push the demons back to whatever portal or link they're using to Argus or wherever the expansion would be. You'd kill bosses and then secure the portal as an Alliance/Horde base in preparation for the assault of the next expansion.

I got a little sidetracked.

There's also Azshara lurking around still, but it'd be sort of odd if they threw one of the most powerful beings on Azeroth in at the end of an expansion for no reason.

Deleted
    Pretty much garunteed to be Garrosh as the devs told us that. However we'll need to wait and see how they handle it, could easily be some huge fight with garrosh who then manages to escape with some followers and form a "New Horde" that attacks both the horde and alliance. Garrosh has shown so far he does have some loyal followers who if infused with more sha energy could be quite a problem and it's not impossible we'll see him run off and be a thorn in our side for a while (prehaps using demonic energy to escape to another planet that could lead to the new expac?).

Deleted
    Yeah, what if... Garrosh is simply possessed and some kind of Sha or other being is pulling the strings? That would sort of make Garrosh NOT the final boss.

I could totally see it happening.