Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPisthelifeforme View Post
    With everything we see Garrosh's horde do day in, and day out we understand he will be the final boss of the expansion. Now how would these things be viewed if we were not told he was the final boss? Why would Blizzard "spoil" their own expansion? Was it to keep Horde players who didn't agree with the Warchief with the Horde, since they would take their revenge?

There are many questions to be asked, but I was curious if Garrosh was NOT going to be the final boss for Mists of Pandaria, would this affect how you viewed him?

Edit: For me, I would not view him as the villain he will soon be, and I guess I would be more interested in how Blizzard is writing the new Horde. This could potentially be why they said he would be the end boss?
    I don't recall Blizzard saying whether he was the final boss or not. They have said that we will remove him as the Horde Warchief in SoO and that SoS is the final content patch of MoP. Anything else is just player speculation.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    The general idea with Garrosh not being the final boss is that there is some kind of force corrupting him (I've heard: Sha, Demon, Dragon, Old God). In which case he would be the second to last boss.

If it's saying he wouldn't be a boss at all? I don't think as many people would be calling him a monster or "war criminal". He'd still be a major douchebag, but I don't think there would be as much vitriol because he isn't a villain then
    I don't think he is being controlled or corrupted by anything. I think all of his emotions are being empowered by the Sha making him more powerful and more dangerous just by being on Pandaria. I do believe hi is the final boss of SoO and that we will not be killing a Sha in Org. I think they are tied to Pandaria because of Y'shaarj.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 03:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Yeah, what if... Garrosh is simply possessed and some kind of Sha or other being is pulling the strings? That would sort of make Garrosh NOT the final boss.

I could totally see it happening.
    Except Blizz has already said he is not corrupted/possessed.
    Last edited by Beefhammer; 2013-02-16 at 03:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, i'd like them to keep things secret until we get to them.
    I know it will never happen, but we already knew Garrosh was the final baddie from the start of MoP.
    That's a damn huge spoiler.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well siege was confirmed to be the last raid of MoP. Not doing that is breaking one of their big promises of the expansion.

Now Garrosh being the last boss is a bit more unsure. But all I can think of after him is he's possessed by the 7th Sha, and kill him releases it.

Though I personally think we'll deal with the 7th sha in T16 and then have SoO in T17.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Well siege was confirmed to be the last raid of MoP. Not doing that is breaking one of their big promises of the expansion.

Now Garrosh being the last boss is a bit more unsure. But all I can think of after him is he's possessed by the 7th Sha, and kill him releases it.

Though I personally think we'll deal with the 7th sha in T16 and then have SoO in T17.
    They can break or change whatever they want though, specially a Raid...its thier game -.-

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    They can break or change whatever they want though, specially a Raid...its thier game -.-
    At this point it'd be like saying "Oh we lied about Arthas being the last boss of Wrath."

And more on point, the only people who advance scrapping Garrosh are the ones who want another "end of the world in 5 minutes" final boss. Either the 7th Sha or Y'Shaarj reborn.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    They didn't. Metzen himself did to get fed up Alliance players to buy MoP
    You're saying "They didn't. They did." Metzen is part of "They".

Maybe it will be Malkrok on heroic only, revealing his true identity after he no longer has Garrosh to mentor.

15+ Year Old Account
    An Old God we thought dead, actually is alive and returns through Garrosh.