Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, GC put it as having an actual RPPM of (1+crit)*RPPM, but that's the same thing in different wrapping since it's commutative.
    Yeah, and Hamlet's modelled Cha-Ye's as

Code:
    =1-EXP(-0.77*1.05*1.13*(1+D35)*G37*10/60)

Where D35 is total crit without int procs, and G37 is the RPPM haste factor. Cha-Ye's is actually our highest uptime trinket of the 3 options (Cha-Ye's/Wushoo/Hydra), which is quite nice.

Deleted
    The question remains if the crit in that formula scales dynamically? From what I see WC doesnt use the crit proc from uvls to calculate "Total crit chance" on the char sheet, which used to calc the rppm of Cha'ye's. So if the the crit value cha'ye use's is indeed dynamical, for which I have not found any reason to not think it does yet, we can expect to do more DPS then WC calculates for us at the moment. I dont dare putting a number on that though.

i have t14 4pc,chest,helm,gloves,legs. and i got t15 lfr chest today and not sure if i shoulde break 4pc t14 to get 2pc t15.. bc il prob get my 2pc tonight over someone first piece of t15.. ? any suggestions also ..

Quote Originally Posted by kordruid View Post
    i have t14 4pc,chest,helm,gloves,legs. and i got t15 lfr chest today and not sure if i shoulde break 4pc t14 to get 2pc t15.. bc il prob get my 2pc tonight over someone first piece of t15.. ? any suggestions also ..
    I wouldnt break it for chest not even if its from normal since stats on it are not so good for moonkins, mastery and spirit, beah... I would get rest and use resto untill i get 2 from normal, since resto has crit and haste on it...

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I wouldnt break it for chest not even if its from normal since stats on it are not so good for moonkins, mastery and spirit, beah... I would get rest and use resto untill i get 2 from normal, since resto has crit and haste on it...
    the lfr resto piece and break 4pc t14 now? or get normal resto chest?

the lfr resto piece and break 4pc t14 now? or get normal resto chest?
    I would go for lfr rest if you really wanna break 4pc and can get to haste cap ( 5273 ).... Resto lfr is good,it gives about 750 crit and haste and has same sockets as balance set, If you put right gems you can get about 1100-1150 crit on him and about 900haste or so... I would break 4set bonus if i can get to haste cap, if not well, then just dont...

so ive been talking to a guildie and looking around.. all the trinkets in ToT look amazing...

ive looked at bis list but still wanted to ask incase someone had come up with something else perhaps..
    so theres ..
    Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen-
    Breath of the hydra.Bis?- Atm im currently using this and valor trinket from rep
    Cha'ye's Essence of brilliance-supposibly bis?
    Wushoolays final choice.- all the hit kinda scares me but with the proc of that and unerring vision of lei 'shin people think is bis for all caster but i beg to differ..

if anyone has come down to what exactly to use or if it depends what gear u got or what.. i just wanna get a second opinion b4 i start rolling on more trinkets because other casters in guild are looking at all of them as well so were kinda overlaping on what to use

... if three is a post already containing this answer please link bc i couldnt find it myself from what i look at. tho didnt look much !

10+ Year Old Account
    so ive been talking to a guildie and looking around.. all the trinkets in ToT look amazing...

ive looked at bis list but still wanted to ask incase someone had come up with something else perhaps..
    so theres ..
    Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen-
    Breath of the hydra.Bis?- Atm im currently using this and valor trinket from rep
    Cha'ye's Essence of brilliance-supposibly bis?
    Wushoolays final choice.- all the hit kinda scares me but with the proc of that and unerring vision of lei 'shin people think is bis for all caster but i beg to differ..

if anyone has come down to what exactly to use or if it depends what gear u got or what.. i just wanna get a second opinion b4 i start rolling on more trinkets because other casters in guild are looking at all of them as well so were kinda overlaping on what to use

... if three is a post already containing this answer please link bc i couldnt find it myself from what i look at. tho didnt look much !
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20590315
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20640702

If you need more information let me know. The list should be: Cha-Ye's > UVLS > Hydra > Wushoo

10+ Year Old Account
    So I see sinister primal diamond is in the BIS list (even tho strictly it isn't available yet), does that mean we'll be updating the cloak slot to the ilv 600 cloak from the 'legendary' questline too? [wtf is it only epic btw?]
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    So I see sinister primal diamond is in the BIS list (even tho strictly it isn't available yet), does that mean we'll be updating the cloak slot to the ilv 600 cloak from the 'legendary' questline too? [wtf is it only epic btw?]
    I haven't actually heard of the legendary cloak, but if it becomes available it'll most likely be added. The Sinister Primal Diamond is quite a bit above the other options, and so too will the cloak (I assume). Once it's able to be modelled, I'll be able to add it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    I haven't actually heard of the legendary cloak, but if it becomes available it'll most likely be added. The Sinister Primal Diamond is quite a bit above the other options, and so too will the cloak (I assume). Once it's able to be modelled, I'll be able to add it in.
    It's on the front page of mmo as we speak!

Jadefire Drape
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

10+ Year Old Account
    It's on the front page of mmo as we speak!

Jadefire Drape
    I get the feeling they'll add something cool to it eventually, but maybe not since the Sinister Primal Diamond is pretty cool itself. I could be wrong. The sheer stats (3 stats?!??) will make it BiS without a doubt. Also removes a nice chunk of spirit!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not looking into the reforging in your BIS list, but maybe even we can reforge the mastery to spirit to free up some more crit/haste on the other items?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

I can't really believe that the item really would be item level 600. Comparing to my valor cloak, the "legendary" cloak has over 800 intellect more and 1600 secondary stats more. It's like having an extra set of boots.

It's just too good for it to stay that way... I hope.

Edit: http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items=98150;95118 Yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I can't really believe that the item really would be item level 600. Comparing to my valor cloak, the "legendary" cloak has over 800 intellect more and 1600 secondary stats more. It's like having an extra set of boots.

It's just too good for it to stay that way... I hope.

Edit: http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items=98150;95118 Yeah...
    I'm using a 541 cloak, and it's still a fairly big upgrade - but can you say its more of an upgrade than the 'crown of the heavens' meta compared to those made by alchemists/jewel crafters?

It may not have orange text, but its clearly a 'legendary' cape, and the stats should reflect that.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Keep in mind that upgrading in 5.3 will largely offset the spirit you save from the legendary cloak - and likely more quickly, as I doubt the cloak will be immediately available.

And always remember that these lists are only relevant if you have access to all the gear. Ra-den may have BiS gear, but until you have him on farm that can screw with all the rest of your choices...

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post

If you need more information let me know. The list should be: Cha-Ye's > UVLS > Hydra > Wushoo
    Going to chime in - make sure to use a spreadsheet just to verify. For me, in my current gear, I had a choice between LFR Hydra and LFR Wushoo. LFR Wushoo was the better option of the two. At my current ilvl (515) I find the Hit/Spirit is still quite easy to reforge out of so I will likely end up sticking with Wushoo until I get the normal mode version of Hydra. I'll keep my LFR Hydra just in case a few new pieces of gear push me too high on Spirit before then, but it's not looking very likely at the moment.

I know this is about BIS but just thought I'd mention the LFR versions as well since a lot of people will probably be using one until they get a N/H one to drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not looking into the reforging in your BIS list, but maybe even we can reforge the mastery to spirit to free up some more crit/haste on the other items?
    Keeping the Mastery on one of the pieces allowed me to get within 10 stats of the hit cap, otherwise we sat at ~60-70 over the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Serejai View Post
    Going to chime in - make sure to use a spreadsheet just to verify. For me, in my current gear, I had a choice between LFR Hydra and LFR Wushoo. LFR Wushoo was the better option of the two. At my current ilvl (515) I find the Hit/Spirit is still quite easy to reforge out of so I will likely end up sticking with Wushoo until I get the normal mode version of Hydra. I'll keep my LFR Hydra just in case a few new pieces of gear push me too high on Spirit before then, but it's not looking very likely at the moment.

I know this is about BIS but just thought I'd mention the LFR versions as well since a lot of people will probably be using one until they get a N/H one to drop.
    The T15N BiS list is a good stepping-stone to this list, but still it's too difficult to give a definitive order for trinkets, as you said. People really need to use WrathCalcs for that and import themselves.

Why not H TF Hood of Smoldering Flesh over H TF Robes of Contagious Time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavqk View Post
    Why not H TF Hood of Smoldering Flesh over H TF Robes of Contagious Time?
    I covered that in a previous post, somewhere within the 16 pages. The hat, even if you remove all the spirit, is still below the Robes from Ra-den.