Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
24
... LastLast
  1. #261
    Dreadlord xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    917
    I managed to get my hand on UVLS last night from a coin \o/ I'll be sure to log and upload next week so you can see my findings in a real raid setting.


    Vexxe of Old School looking for established and reliable RBG Team to push HOTH PM me.






  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I managed to get my hand on UVLS last night from a coin \o/ I'll be sure to log and upload next week so you can see my findings in a real raid setting.
    Can i have some of your luck please, I get jack sh!t from coins...

  3. #263
    Dreadlord xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    917
    Ran a quick LFR, UVLS proc'd twice on Jin'rohk, once as it was time to move out of the puddle /sadface and the other time feet were planted in the puddle, all CDs were up /WOOTWOOT but tbh even then I managed to only just refresh both dots. Even on dummies I manage to only get 2-3 DOTs up But due to the static Int, even with low proc rates it does seem a DPS increase.

    I had it proc twice within 15 seconds on Horridon, and then spent the rest of the fight tanking <3 massive burst + bad tanks = dead me.

    Seems I may have to more away from Unending resolve, and start taking misdirect or mirror images ha ha


    Vexxe of Old School looking for established and reliable RBG Team to push HOTH PM me.






  4. #264
    Just wipe a few times so the healers can keep you up

  5. #265
    Dreadlord xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Just wipe a few times so the healers can keep you up
    Yeah, someone times I'm truly thankful for the 15% damage reduction in boomer form. Wtb barkskin as baseline!


    Vexxe of Old School looking for established and reliable RBG Team to push HOTH PM me.






  6. #266
    Pandaren Monk Stommped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,790
    With the confirmation of upgrades returning in 5.3 it is probably worth evaluating with upgrades now. Considering the reduced cost, upgrading everything is actually feasible this time around. I am not so sure it will change anything though, if anything I'm interested to see if the increase in stats leads to a larger increase in the difference between haste and crit, and if we should consider gemming Quick over Smooth's at that point.

  7. #267
    The changes to FoN might require a re-evaluation as well. Though they are sort of confusing... why is the CD being removed? That would only make sense if the treants are permanent.
    On the other hand, if that was just a mistake, they need to make them quite a bit stronger now that it is only a single tree.

    Edit: Apparently they're now on a charge system with 3 charges and a 1min recharge... but that would mean they're slightly weaker now, since they require 3 casts instead of 1 every minute.
    Last edited by huth; 2013-03-26 at 05:38 PM.

  8. #268
    Moderator Slippykins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The changes to FoN might require a re-evaluation as well. Though they are sort of confusing... why is the CD being removed? That would only make sense if the treants are permanent.
    On the other hand, if that was just a mistake, they need to make them quite a bit stronger now that it is only a single tree.
    I reckon it's just early PTR mishaps. They're bound to be changed and changed again before we actually see what they're planning on putting out for live.

    For upgrades: can only do that once we've got all the pieces in WrathCalcs, and that'll still be a couple of weeks off. Once everything's in there, I'll turn it all to 2/2 upgrades and see what happens.

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The changes to FoN might require a re-evaluation as well. Though they are sort of confusing... why is the CD being removed? That would only make sense if the treants are permanent.
    On the other hand, if that was just a mistake, they need to make them quite a bit stronger now that it is only a single tree.

    Edit: Apparently they're now on a charge system with 3 charges and a 1min recharge... but that would mean they're slightly weaker now, since they require 3 casts instead of 1 every minute.
    Would certainly like a perma pet :P

    If they stick with the charges or even a single stronger temporary treant I hope they get the "mirror images" treatment and not require placing.

  10. #270
    Moderator Slippykins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Would certainly like a perma pet :P

    If they stick with the charges or even a single stronger temporary treant I hope they get the "mirror images" treatment and not require placing.
    I'd still really like Boomkin Treants to be little Moonkin Hatchlings that DoT everything and then spam Wrath, that way they're cute and and scale with multiple targets.

  11. #271
    The weapon from Lei shen can be thunderforged, as it dropped for Method a couple minutes ago.

  12. #272
    Why is Wushoolay's final choice not be considered for a trinket? maxdps.com lists it as BiS. I assume its because we have too much hit as it is?

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    Why is Wushoolay's final choice not be considered for a trinket? maxdps.com lists it as BiS. I assume its because we have too much hit as it is?
    yep too much hit

  14. #274
    Moderator Slippykins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    Why is Wushoolay's final choice not be considered for a trinket? maxdps.com lists it as BiS. I assume its because we have too much hit as it is?
    Exorbitant amounts of hit. Even if you're fully geared in normal gear it's still excessively difficult to remove all the hit from it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 08:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    The weapon from Lei shen can be thunderforged, as it dropped for Method a couple minutes ago.
    Good to know! Had a feeling most of these heroic pieces would have their Thunderforged counterpart.

  15. #275
    When using wrath calcs, does it not factor in the buff from alchemy?

  16. #276
    Moderator Slippykins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    When using wrath calcs, does it not factor in the buff from alchemy?
    It should factor in all profession buffs. Alchemy will most likely be automatically put in as 320 int. Wont appear in your "1000 Int" flask thing.

  17. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    It should factor in all profession buffs. Alchemy will most likely be automatically put in as 320 int. Wont appear in your "1000 Int" flask thing.
    With that said, it considers every other profession other than alchemy better. By like 2k. However if I manually add 320 int (the exact amount you get extra), it makes the difference up to be exactly what, say engineering is, or Blacksmithing

  18. #278
    Moderator Slippykins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    With that said, it considers every other profession other than alchemy better. By like 2k. However if I manually add 320 int (the exact amount you get extra), it makes the difference up to be exactly what, say engineering is, or Blacksmithing
    Huh, you may be onto something there. You can definitely see that discrepancy by enabling Alchemy and then deleting the profession from that slot entirely - there's no change in DPS. I'll hand that over to Tec and see what he thinks. Good catch though! I never noticed myself, since we use Tailoring/Engineering for comparison purposes here.

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Huh, you may be onto something there. You can definitely see that discrepancy by enabling Alchemy and then deleting the profession from that slot entirely - there's no change in DPS. I'll hand that over to Tec and see what he thinks. Good catch though! I never noticed myself, since we use Tailoring/Engineering for comparison purposes here.
    Yeah, my professions are alchemy/inscription, so I noticed it right off the bat when I was comparing gear. You've been a might big help tonight, thanks again.

  20. #280
    Fixed over here, thanks for the catch:

    http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t114017-...2/#post2270286

    Also a bunch of new items from the last couple of days to screw up your list again, Slippy! Updated to your latest profile as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •