Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdogs View Post
    Would Breath not be better for the initial burst other than the Stacking one? Or has this been posted about already was just wondering.
    All the trinkets this tier are really good for us, Its just a matter of whats the *best.* The Simulations, done by the fantastic Slippykins, have shown that the damage difference between the trinkets was very minor compared to the total damage we are doing. Pick the trinket you are the most comfortable with. Atleast, this is my advice *shrug.*

Edit, See this Graph (Shamelessly stolen from the front page of this thread) http://i.imgur.com/Wx3szRP.png Where Slippy shows the difference between all the trinket combinations. Che-Ya+Wush is only ~1k dps higher than Che+Breath. In the end, its just personal preference.
    Last edited by Minituk; 2013-06-01 at 09:03 AM.
    Minituk Raider in TF

Overall, it doesn't appear to be worthwile to pass up any opportunity for trinket upgrades this tier.

How are people finding Wushoolay's? I have yet to get it but I was wondering peoples opinions about using it. E.g. is it fun to use? Does it fit well in the dot rotation? Is the proc really random resulting in high dps differences between pulls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    How are people finding Wushoolay's? I have yet to get it but I was wondering peoples opinions about using it. E.g. is it fun to use? Does it fit well in the dot rotation? Is the proc really random resulting in high dps differences between pulls?
    I can't even look at that trinket unless I get the staff form HC Twins. I'm already about 400 spirit over the hit cap, and I'm now gemming straight crit and avoiding socket bonuses at this point. Maybe resto tier chest + boomie legs will help, but Animus didn't even think of dropping a vanq token
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    This Trinket is a B**ch if it Proccs on Pull i get around 100k more Burst dps, and I really change my rotation infight and wait with some things on the Procc, dont like it at all, just about luck...

Deleted
    I've posted a new version over on EJ, first attempt at updating to the new upgrade formula. Have a look and let me know (the screenshots sent over last time I asked were a good help, thanks!).

http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t114017-...7/#post2297582

Ignore this. Im logged out in my tank gear
    So dumb.
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-06-04 at 04:22 PM.

Can we add this thread and the normal one too to the sticky "Druid Important/ Helpful Threads/List of Guides" post?

10+ Year Old Account
    I could probably ask Cambria when I get back tomorrow, but I don't think the sticky gets as much traffic as it should. ):

On topic: if you read this Tec, has anything massive changed with WC over the last week or so? Can't load EJ on this phone. Wondering if it'll change any of the gear here.

The amount of leather drops in my guilds run is so rough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    I could probably ask Cambria when I get back tomorrow, but I don't think the sticky gets as much traffic as it should. ):

On topic: if you read this Tec, has anything massive changed with WC over the last week or so? Can't load EJ on this phone. Wondering if it'll change any of the gear here.
    Biggest thing is upgrades are in with the new formula and trinkets have upgraded procs now too. I don't think it should've moved the BiS stuff around though. You're 2 under the hit cap now, but I've not checked how much of that is due to rounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Cute View Post
    The amount of leather drops in my guilds run is so rough.
    Not only you. My guildruns too. I'm still stuck with ilvl 523 while my guildies are already ilvl 530...

Deleted
    Hey slippy question.
    If we are at the haste bp for gcd cap, and have around 14k crit hopefully around 15k next week. Should i start regemming int and crit gems soon? Surely int is still better than mastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingblaze View Post
    Hey slippy question.
    If we are at the haste bp for gcd cap, and have around 14k crit hopefully around 15k next week. Should i start regemming int and crit gems soon? Surely int is still better than mastery?
    I think that'll mostly be a question for next tier since I don't think crit rating can get high enough to warrant a switch. Remember, this will mostlu be due to SS proc waste, so we'll need to reassess what base % we think is standard for T16.

Also, thanks for the update Tec. I'll have to have a look later tonight, but like you said it just sounds like a couple hundred stat difference at best.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2013-06-06 at 01:46 PM.

Got Chest from tortos, HTF bracers dropped but the poor rdruid who got passed over on loot a couple of times was in again so i was nice and left him have them <3
    Meg heroic time this week, hopefully get my hands on that yummy trinket.
    Workwork all next week so ima miss a week

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    I think that'll mostly be a question for next tier since I don't think crit rating can get high enough to warrant a switch. Remember, this will mostlu be due to SS proc waste, so we'll need to reassess what base % we think is standard for T16.

Also, thanks for the update Tec. I'll have to have a look later tonight, but like you said it just sounds like a couple hundred stat difference at best.
    In the latest WC 130605 I see Intellect ahead of 2xCrit by a small margin already and I have only 8261 crit.

My stats (unbuffed, Moonkin form):
    10438 Haste
    8261 Crit
    1590 Mastery
    22246 Intel

Using my usual Inc+HotW in WC
    Crit 2.93 x2 = 5.86 < Intel 5.92

and FoN+HotW
    Crit x2 = 6.00 < Intel 6.12

In both sims I set SS wastage to 0.1 in case it was devaluing Crit

Deleted
    Just wanted to know something, why not take the durumu ring instead of that of Roshak and why not take the Megaera trinket instead of it falling on the council of elders ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eloraqz View Post
    Just wanted to know something, why not take the durumu ring instead of that of Roshak and why not take the Megaera trinket instead of it falling on the council of elders ?
    Because the current items generated better results. It is a BiS list, after all.

Deleted
    Maybe i reach the number of Crit with my current gear already.

I can't post any links, so you have to look for my logs or my armory link yourself.

My stats:

Haste -> 10498
    Crit -> 17160 (+1k 4p Bonus)
    Mastery -> 1854 (+1k 4p Bonus)
    Int -> 22294

Yesterday i did much #1 Rankings in 10m HC ToT (7 Bosses) and especially the treants felt very good at Qon and Twins.

So my question is - Should i gem 3k crit to 1,5k int or should i stay on the Crit gems?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because the current items generated better results. It is a BiS list, after all.
    Isnt Breath > Wushoo if you cant make use of the hit?
    which to be honest at this point is kind of moot as the level of hit for most hybrids is through the roof, getting to the point where im looking at not gemming blue sockets just to stay near 15%