5.2 arcane brill vs dark intent

With 5.2 DI will have stam included. Now that DI and arcane brilliance buff different stats (crit vs stam) will they stack or overwrite.

I.E if we have no priest, but have a mage and lock, can we gain the spl, crit, and stam? Or will we have to choose which stat for the raid (not personal buffs) to pair with spl power?

They will exist alongside eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    As it is right now, DI can be buffed even if AB is up already, making you gain both buffs. The only reason AB replaces DI if cast after is because it has DI:s full effect + more anyways.

In other words, you will without a doubt be able to use both in your raid next patch!

Deleted
    idd, think of it as a buff that casts each buff individually, so if some1 casts a similar buff, the most recent buff supercedes the olds without removing the other buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only reason DI ever got removed when your mage casts Brill, is because your buff would be 100% worthless, unless purges still only remove 1 buff.
    However, DI has never overwritten Brill once, so we can pretty much be 100% sure that these will now happily co-exist in our buff-list.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    As it is right now, DI can be buffed even if AB is up already, making you gain both buffs. The only reason AB replaces DI if cast after is because it has DI:s full effect + more anyways.

In other words, you will without a doubt be able to use both in your raid next patch!
    This isn't true. If AB is up and you cast Dark Intent, you don't gain double the spell power, but both buffs will show on your Aura/Buff bar. If you don't believe me, the next time you're in a group and Arcane Brilliance is already active, cast Dark Intent and watch your spell power. It won't go up.

Pretty sure that's what they meant; you have both buffs but not necessarily the full benefit of both buffs, just 1 of each of the different benefits.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    this is now rocket science

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would have left dark intent how it was. The new version is boring as shit.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

correct both buffs will be active but you will gain the benefit of ones spell power and then the crit and stam buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I wish they would have left dark intent how it was. The new version is boring as shit.
    +1 I liked it a lot more when I could actually choose a class which would help me benefit from it and would benefit from it himself too offcourse.
    Now its just a plain mandatory SP increase.

Deleted
    tbh i wish we had a raid CD and DI could have been that SP boost , example, instead of the old fashion (one guy ) and the new one (xx minutes buff), then we have a 3mns CD which (like banner for warriors) gives a Raidwide SP or int boost for 8 seconds or less